M&S Food

They use better ingredients than the other shops. I know as worked at a food place and what they used and what aldi etc use was totally different.

For the record nowt wrong withnAldi and that's where we done our Christmas shop ,but just pointing out its better quality. Whether it is worth the difference it up for debate for each customer

I had a 50 quid voucher for M&S , I'd got for being a sycophant at work ;) , spent it this morning in M&S, well actually spent a little bit more, as what I thought was 50 quids worth of Xmas snacks and food etc came to more than 50 quid. How bloody expensive is M&S ? I could've got twice as much for the same price in Aldi or LIDL. It may be better quality it may not be, but howay man , the price of stuff. Place was packed at 730 this morning, full of pretentious types.
Superior quality in m and s

I was wondering what a 'pretentious type' was. Always just look like normal people to me, when I've been in M&S. I do think a lot of their stuff is a bit better than other standard food places although the price reflects that.
Agreed
A lot if people who look as though they shop regularly in m and s look as though they haven’t got two pennies to rub together

Was going to go in to the M&S food place on that estate next to the galleries this morning. Queuing to get in. Fuck that. I queued enough in the pandemic for food shops thanks
I went there at half 7, only need a few things, place was crammed. Couldn’t believe it (I know it’s Xmas but some reason wasn’t expecting it)

Back