M&S Food

PTID

Midfield
I had a 50 quid voucher for M&S , I'd got for being a sycophant at work ;) , spent it this morning in M&S, well actually spent a little bit more, as what I thought was 50 quids worth of Xmas snacks and food etc came to more than 50 quid. How bloody expensive is M&S ? I could've got twice as much for the same price in Aldi or LIDL. It may be better quality it may not be, but howay man , the price of stuff. Place was packed at 730 this morning, full of pretentious types.

I had a 50 quid voucher for M&S , I'd got for being a sycophant at work ;) , spent it this morning in M&S, well actually spent a little bit more, as what I thought was 50 quids worth of Xmas snacks and food etc came to more than 50 quid. How bloody expensive is M&S ? I could've got twice as much for the same price in Aldi or LIDL. It may be better quality it may not be, but howay man , the price of stuff. Place was packed at 730 this morning, full of pretentious types.
stopped reading about there

My daughter has a part time job at m&s and thankfully gets 20% off.

She sent us a picture off the queue at silverlink when she started work at 12 today and it was down past JD sports.

Slightly off topic but they are a good employer for kids, they transfer her to manchester when she is at university and back to silverlink during holidays

Get 50 quids worth of their Paloma cocktail. Thank me later.

Just tequila, grapefruit and agave nectar about 14/15% banging.

Class for the x1 bus home with Spotify and headphones.

Was going to go in to the M&S food place on that estate next to the galleries this morning. Queuing to get in. Fuck that. I queued enough in the pandemic for food shops thanks
Took 10min and I was back to home bargains entrance.

It was fine inside. Happily spend 10min outside rather than dodging people picking up identical pork pies so they can find the best one.

It’ll of cost me more time to go back home and come back when it may or may not be quieter.

Similarly I got a £50 Love2Shop card.
You can only send it in person (would have preferred an Amazon one)
After trailing through all of the shop you can use it at, the only blokey place on there is Halfords.
So I'll be off into the boxing day sales to try and pick up some reduced Wera gear if they have any deals on.

I really fancy one of these...

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Similarly I got a £50 Love2Shop card.
You can only send it in person (would have preferred an Amazon one)
After trailing through all of the shop you can use it at, the only blokey place on there is Halfords.
So I'll be off into the boxing day sales to try and pick up some reduced Wera gear if they have any deals on.

I really fancy one of these...

Phwoar!

5 bottles of this.
Very good.

Back