Lowest point in our history

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole scenario is getting worse by the week, a simple thing to put two or three ball boys in the stands, it costs fuck all but it’s overlooked. And which stupid bastard at Nexus decided to shut St Peters down due to crowd control under 8000 expected, and the f***ing escalators broke again, shambles.🙈🤨

I’ve just posted similar in the other things can only get better post. Methven mentioned during the week him and Donald can’t compete if we get promoted in Championship. says it all. Haven’t got a pot to piss in. Chancers that took the club and thought promotion was easy and now stuck and haven’t a clue what to do.
Exactly- donald said in one of his first podcasts he could get us back to the premier league himself now they are saying they can’t even afford for us to compete in the championship

I’ve just posted similar in the other things can only get better post. Methven mentioned during the week him and Donald can’t compete if we get promoted in Championship. says it all. Haven’t got a pot to piss in. Chancers that took the club and thought promotion was easy and now stuck and haven’t a clue what to do.
Very much this.

That for me today is the lowest point in our history. An FA cup game at home watched by under 8,000 people, another desperate performance , two wins in seven for our new manager and a goalkeeper who had to act as a ball boy. And people think Donald is doing a good job?? We are turning into Eastleigh at an alarming speed. The rot in league 1 has now set in and we now look like a mid table league 1 team and I wouldn’t rule out it getting worse and us getting dragged down into the lower end of the table. Where’s the f***ing owner? He’s gone from podcasts and drinking with fans every week to cancelling talk ins and going into hiding. It’s time he faced the music. Get us out of this mess in Jan or get out of the club. And to think some people are still taken in by Charlie Methven trying to put a positive spin on everything. Things are terrible from top to bottom at the club. There is no dressing it up.

Well said. a couple of fans who have season tickets who would rather drink in the bars in town on a saturday instead of watching the lads, well, Im one of them now. Lowest point in my short 30 years.

That for me today is the lowest point in our history. An FA cup game at home watched by under 8,000 people, another desperate performance , two wins in seven for our new manager and a goalkeeper who had to act as a ball boy. And people think Donald is doing a good job?? We are turning into Eastleigh at an alarming speed. The rot in league 1 has now set in and we now look like a mid table league 1 team and I wouldn’t rule out it getting worse and us getting dragged down into the lower end of the table. Where’s the f***ing owner? He’s gone from podcasts and drinking with fans every week to cancelling talk ins and going into hiding. It’s time he faced the music. Get us out of this mess in Jan or get out of the club. And to think some people are still taken in by Charlie Methven trying to put a positive spin on everything. Things are terrible from top to bottom at the club. There is no dressing it up.
😄 😄 donald and charlie methven the nigel farage and JRM of the football world,they will of looked at the 61% of turkeys voting for xmas and thought lets have some of this for ourselves :lol::lol::lol::lol:🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃

Was always going to be a possibility when people wanted the previous owners out.....that worse owners could come along under the next regime

Last edited:

I am pretty sure that in one of the early podcasts, they said they'd need investment to get us from the Championship to the PL not to compete in the Ch'ship ???? Can anyone 100 pc definite confirm as if they are changing their tune, they need to be called to account.

After Donald's explanation of how much they've paid for the club, whether parachute payments were used and that £10m showing in an account, I am confused as to ''what who when why where'' to be quite frank. And I suspect, many others are.

Its about time things like this were nailed down and in the public domain so that no doubt whatsoever remains. Until then, most fans sadly, will worry about their motives.

IF clarity has been provided about the things mentioned above, then apologies, I've missed them.

They will get a shock when it come to renewals

I'm sure their plan was to cash in this season after we were promoted to the champo and a full year before the shell game parachute payment fiasco comes fully into the light when the books are published next spring...

Stu already into semi-hiding can't be a good sign.

Could see the tomatoes tossed and pitchforks out if he's still at the helm when those books are opened.

Last edited:
I got a shit load of abuse for saying we are skint and our signings reflect that. We are dreadful and desperately need sorting out
I think the team is well capable of getting out of this league and flourishing, but if you appoint a useless manager you get what you deserve

I am pretty sure that in one of the early podcasts, they said they'd need investment to get us from the Championship to the PL not to compete in the Ch'ship ???? Can anyone 100 pc definite confirm as if they are changing their tune, they need to be called to account.

After Donald's explanation of how much they've paid for the club, whether parachute payments were used and that £10m showing in an account, I am confused as to ''what who when why where'' to be quite frank. And I suspect, many others are.

Its about time things like this were nailed down and in the public domain so that no doubt whatsoever remains. Until then, most fans sadly, will worry about their motives.

IF clarity has been provided about the things mentioned above, then apologies, I've missed them.

At the bottom....hope this is enough evidence for you to realise they talk shit and haven’t got a f***ing bean. Absolute cranks

"It's no secret Stewart and I are not particularly wealthy to the level we would need to be were Sunderland to make it back to the Championship.

Last edited:
I think the team is well capable of getting out of this league and flourishing, but if you appoint a useless manager you get what you deserve

He isnt useless man, his record shows that, BUT he has been given a crock of shit to work with.
I doubt that Klopp could get owt from shite like Grigg, Dobson, Conor McL and De Boek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back