Lowest point in our history

As You Were

Midfield
That for me today is the lowest point in our history. An FA cup game at home watched by under 8,000 people, another desperate performance , two wins in seven for our new manager and a goalkeeper who had to act as a ball boy. And people think Donald is doing a good job?? We are turning into Eastleigh at an alarming speed. The rot in league 1 has now set in and we now look like a mid table league 1 team and I wouldn’t rule out it getting worse and us getting dragged down into the lower end of the table. Where’s the f***ing owner? He’s gone from podcasts and drinking with fans every week to cancelling talk ins and going into hiding. It’s time he faced the music. Get us out of this mess in Jan or get out of the club. And to think some people are still taken in by Charlie Methven trying to put a positive spin on everything. Things are terrible from top to bottom at the club. There is no dressing it up.

The appointment of Parkinson summed it up for me. Nothing against the bloke but that really set it in that we're just a League One club hoping to get promotion. Rather than a higher division club trying to get back up.

I had a lot of sympathy for Donald and co in the first year, but the second has been an abject failure across the board. Dire.

That for me today is the lowest point in our history. An FA cup game at home watched by under 8,000 people, another desperate performance , two wins in seven for our new manager and a goalkeeper who had to act as a ball boy. And people think Donald is doing a good job?? We are turning into Eastleigh at an alarming speed. The rot in league 1 has now set in and we now look like a mid table league 1 team and I wouldn’t rule out it getting worse and us getting dragged down into the lower end of the table. Where’s the f***ing owner? He’s gone from podcasts and drinking with fans every week to cancelling talk ins and going into hiding. It’s time he faced the music. Get us out of this mess in Jan or get out of the club. And to think some people are still taken in by Charlie Methven trying to put a positive spin on everything. Things are terrible from top to bottom at the club. There is no dressing it up.
Agree with that - except the bit about the keeper as ball boy - as I said on the thread about it there were 2 ball boys there but McLaughlin went stright up. You can blame Donald for the other stuff but not the lack of ball boys.

Agree with that - except the bit about the keeper as ball boy - as I said on the thread about it there were 2 ball boys there but McLaughlin went stright up. You can blame Donald for the other stuff but not the lack of ball boys.
Imagine if he’d slipped on his studs and gone arse over tit and got a bad head injury

Tuesday was for me.
Lying 7th in the third f***ing tier of english football and getting beat off kids.

It's not SD's fault that we win 5-0 one week. Beat two Prem teams in a cup. Only to fuck it all up like we did today.
It's the players!

Keep setting them each week!

I’ve just posted similar in the other things can only get better post. Methven mentioned during the week him and Donald can’t compete if we get promoted in Championship. says it all. Haven’t got a pot to piss in. Chancers that took the club and thought promotion was easy and now stuck and haven’t a clue what to do.

Back