Lou's Fine Ales and Beers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would rather never drink again than get amongst that shite.

Fuck this shite, I'm not at graft so getting in early doors :cool:
Not too early, dont know what time the delivery is landing. :lol:
Aw fuck I've just remembered the kegs he's getting in. He's getting the Northern Monk double Peanut Butter and Jelly on keg and in cans. It's proper limited edition, the last time they made it he had the cans and they sold out in 6 hours. Plus he's getting Lupoloid and Gamma Ray kegs.

Not too early, dont know what time the delivery is landing. :lol:
Aw fuck I've just remembered the kegs he's getting in. He's getting the Northern Monk double Peanut Butter and Jelly on keg and in cans. It's proper limited edition, the last time they made it he had the cans and they sold out in 6 hours.

:cool:

Next time you go in look at the sticker next to the till. That's the original batch they made. They destroyed the recipe after the one batch and said they would never make it again. They've used the same ingredients this time as far as they know but it's about 10% (hence the double bit). After this you'll never get it or anything similar again. The selfish bastards.

Next time you go in look at the sticker next to the till. That's the original batch they made. They destroyed the recipe after the one batch and said they would never make it again. They've used the same ingredients this time as far as they know but it's about 10% (hence the double bit). After this you'll never get it or anything similar again. The selfish bastards.

Just reading about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back