Lou's Fine Ales and Beers

That Verdant Pulp is topper.

They’ve just popped out a new batch of Even Sharks Need Water which is tasting spectacular. And their Cloudwater collab is basically the same but turned up to 11.

Haven’t been over in ages as Coppers is just too convenient for me passing it on my way home from the gym. Have a rare weekend to myself in the north east this weekend like so might have to pop over.

Secret bar and beer garden :cool:

Been a while since I frequented so shall have a stock up at the weekend.

Anything of note to look out for @muggboots
Sorting out a big restock for Friday as it's been ransacked this past week. Northern Monk are still pushing the envelope, as are Verdant. He'll be getting Wylam restocked tomorrow including the draught then everything else Friday. He's trying to get the new Peanut butter and jelly from Northern Monk for Friday. That's a proper rare belter.

[QUOTE="muggboots, post: 27234174, member: 28135]

That Verdant Pulp is topper.

They’ve just popped out a new batch of Even Sharks Need Water which is tasting spectacular. And their Cloudwater collab is basically the same but turned up to 11.

Haven’t been over in ages as Coppers is just too convenient for me passing it on my way home from the gym. Have a rare weekend to myself in the north east this weekend like so might have to pop over.[/QUOTE]
I'll see what he gets and pop them in here.

Sorting out a big restock for Friday as it's been ransacked this past week. Northern Monk are still pushing the envelope, as are Verdant. He'll be getting Wylam restocked tomorrow including the draught then everything else Friday. He's trying to get the new Peanut butter and jelly from Northern Monk for Friday. That's a proper rare belter.

Haven’t been over in ages as Coppers is just too convenient for me passing it on my way home from the gym. Have a rare weekend to myself in the north east this weekend like so might have to pop over.
I'll see what he gets and pop them in here.[/QUOTE]

Nice one.

I hope that means alcoholics have bled the place dry rather than it being turned over.

Back