Lou's Fine Ales and Beers

Spent about £130 in here in a week during a few trips to the hospital. I'd be skint if I lived local.

A Wild Beer Co mushroom sour was a strange one but for someone who doesn't like mushrooms, canny nice. It's called Breakfast of Champignons so had it at 9am watching the Lions

@muggboots
Verdant Headband (maybe headhand)
Please sir can I have some more.Paggered in 5 mins

What percentages are we talking marra? Some of these strong uns are brutal.
Would recommend as above.Is 5.5% and unfined which is always a winner for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got some more German gear in and a couple of topper stouts today.

Fuck me, the Brooklyn Black Ops is dynamite. 11% plus Imperial stout in a pint bottle. I dont think I'll be doing a lot later on.

Last edited:
It's been a while since I visited (last stocked up in the House of Trembling Madness) a couple of months ago.

Got a range of cans & bottles of stouts. There's a bottle of some special edition corked Stout, but I'd already spent £25 & this was £13 alone. Next time maybe.

Fuck me, the Brooklyn Black Ops is dynamite. 11% plus Imperial stout in a pint bottle. I dont think I'll be doing a lot later on.
Wasn't you who served me yesterday afternoon was it?

I loved it, very satisfying, complex taste lovely velvety texture and I was knackered after one bottle. Best £12.90 I've spent.

It's been a while since I visited (last stocked up in the House of Trembling Madness) a couple of months ago.

Got a range of cans & bottles of stouts. There's a bottle of some special edition corked Stout, but I'd already spent £25 & this was £13 alone. Next time maybe.

Wasn't you who served me yesterday afternoon was it?
That's the stout I was on about. It's brutal but lovely. :lol:

It wasn't me by the way.

I loved it, very satisfying, complex taste lovely velvety texture and I was knackered after one bottle. Best £12.90 I've spent.
Topper isn't it?

Last edited:

Back