Lou's Fine Ales and Beers

:lol:

Whey we started about 2.30. Bought twelve bottles (along with some tins in the fridge) and halved each bottle in glasses. Had a bit of a taster sesh. :lol:

You can't mix twelve/thirteen different beers of canny strength. I wasn't particularly pissed but my guts went on strike. :lol:
:lol:
We were drinking the real deal ones like. 10 to 12 percenters.

Ahh reet. :lol:
Aye, you were the choker. I was the handsome hirsute one behind the counter, well, hirsute except for the very top bit. :lol:
Aye, I gathered that. :lol:

I didn't choke mind! It went down like a stout and I was about to say so when the flush of alcohol came up my throat and started nesting in my sinuses.:lol:

Went past it last week,noticed that the window facing Cleveland Road has a covering on half of it so the wares are not being displayed fully.

Why not have a bigger window and maximize the display? Shirley a prerequisite to any business wishing to entice potential customers?

Went past it last week,noticed that the window facing Cleveland Road has a covering on half of it so the wares are not being displayed fully.

Why not have a bigger window and maximize the display? Shirley a prerequisite to any business wishing to entice potential customers?
The view of the staff that that would allow would be somewhat self defeating.

Back