Looking in people’s windows when it’s dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else do this?

Ive got to be honest like and say I love doing it.Not to be nosey or anything I just find other people’s interiors fascinating.Christmas is an ideal time to do it as people put the tree in the window and it looks as though your looking at the tree when Infact you can have a good look at what’s going on behind it.

Queen Alex road is always an interesting drive/walk on an evening.
Actually just burst out laughing reading this and no idea why 😂

My bedroom curtains fell down and I have been providing a naked show most days twice on weekends etc

Not fussed

Do need to get them put back up though :lol:

Nets are cool.
Much better than these vertical blinds that have seemingly taken precedence over them.

My brother and his wife have those vertical thick blinds in the living room, he has them closed so it’s like just a thin stream of daylight barely gets in the room. Honestly it’s like visiting a vampire’s lair, and if I open the blinds half an inch more, well it’s like....
Logon or register to see this image

If I catch people staring in our window I'll give them a wave. Most people look away dead sheepish, some wave back the cheeky fuckers.

Years ago when the bairn was a baby this old bloke was shuffling down the road and he stopped and knocked on the door. Said he'd often look in at the fireplace and could he come in and have a look. I didn't know what to think of it so said aye and he came in and had a bit chat :lol:

The path out the front of mine is about 50ft from the main road and main path, the path approaching the house is only for access to mine and theee other houses.

If there’s anyone going to this three they have no choice other than to look straight into my sitting room.

The path out the front of mine is about 50ft from the main road and main path, the path approaching the house is only for access to mine and theee other houses.

If there’s anyone going to this three they have no choice other than to look straight into my sitting room.

I’m on the main road now with binoculars.

If you have the lights on and leave the blinds/curtains open, you can’t really bemoan people looking in! Can’t think of anything worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back