Looking in people’s windows when it’s dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

We leave our blinds open like in the living room on a night as I want the neighbours to see our Emma Shipley wallpaper no blinds in the summer room /kitchen as nobody over looks us)

curtains are just manky like.
There was a winda cleaner in marley potts got battered for that
Was he called Tait?

I remember when I was a bairn the window cleaner had a glass eye and when his face was up against the window looking in his dodgy benk would be rolling about his heed frightening the f***ing life out of me.

Last edited:
I'm the same @Gillythedilf , love interior design stuff and having a quick look to see what other people's homes are like is really interesting. My Dad does too, although he would actually stop and look in which is embarrassing, I like to keep moving!
I’ get to work in stunning houses around the north east and it really does inspire different ideas etc.When I built my house it come in handy as I’ve seen some fantastic things we have done in people’s homes but I’ve also learnt by others mistakes.
:lol: :lol: Curtains bad, wallpaper good? Is that the rule?
Eye mate.Curtains are rotting like.

Your thinking about the old types of wallpaper ya ganny used to get from Levy’s.Have a look at some of the stuff from Clark-Clarke for example.
I’ get to work in stunning houses around the north east and it really does inspire different ideas etc.When I built my house it come in handy as I’ve seen some fantastic things we have done in people’s homes but I’ve also learnt by others mistakes.

Eye mate.Curtains are rotting like.

Your thinking about the old types of wallpaper ya ganny used to get from Levy’s.Have a look at some of the stuff from Clark-Clarke for example.
Anyway just got back in from dropping the old lady off at work down the general.Not that much to see this morning as everyone must still be in the feather.

Last edited:
So weirdos on here mind.

1)You either leave the curtains open and sit in the dark, or close them when you put the light on. That’s the rule. Why would you put the light on and leave them open? You can’t see outside and everyone can neb in.

2) If you don’t want people staring in, close the bloody curtains

3) Curtains are wrong now are they?

4) Who’s Trev?
Curtains are vile. Like carpets. Horrible

Anyone else do this?

Ive got to be honest like and say I love doing it.Not to be nosey or anything I just find other people’s interiors fascinating.Christmas is an ideal time to do it as people put the tree in the window and it looks as though your looking at the tree when Infact you can have a good look at what’s going on behind it.

Queen Alex road is always an interesting drive/walk on an evening.

There is a house near the ivy that I walk past every eve with the dog. A bloke is always sat I the window in pitch black, with cans. Most other houses just have people watching tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back