Looking forward to how we spend the transfer money made from

That team we put out against QPR would get relegated. I’m not really wanting us to merely tread water in perpetuity while we sell a Clarke and a Stewart every now and then.

I disagree. We played terribly but I've seen a lot of those players play better before.

We are missing a striker though.

Yes your right! but if they get an offer that matches their max valuation they will sell nomatter how long they have been here and with not a second thought about the effect on the team!
We can only hope they have targets lined up to replace that are proven. I think Cirkin and Huggins have left two massive holes in the side, let alone the centre fwd role

Clarke
Ballard
Neil
Patto

When sold in the summer.

Good chance to strengthen all over the pitch and strong subs bench.
It's an opportunity if/when some or all of them 4 leave. It could get worse and it could get better. Based on what I've seen, I'm not convinced they will prioritise what we need.

How much do you think we’d get for all 4 ?

50m?

We should be able to buy a team that goes straight up with that so would you do it ?

Be some basket cases of clubs coming down this year so maybe a good time to cash in and spend some money ?
Basket Case clubs coming down?

Really?

Each and every one of the possible relegation candidates holds more cards than SAFC do.

By summer we will be hearing "tough season to get promoted for Sunderland"

Clarke
Ballard
Neil
Patto

When sold in the summer.

Good chance to strengthen all over the pitch and strong subs bench.

aye, that's probably how it will be spent tbf. new grass seed for the pitch and a replacement bench. don't forget the new rails for the south stand. we may still have a bit of change for a few iranian under 19s.

Back