Looking forward to how we spend the transfer money made from

The model isn't supposed to be sell them all at once, which means another rebuild. One or two per season is supposedly the way to go.

The model isn't supposed to be sell them all at once, which means another rebuild. One or two per season is supposedly the way to go.
Yes your right! but if they get an offer that matches their max valuation they will sell nomatter how long they have been here and with not a second thought about the effect on the team!

Clarke is a certainty to be away, he is ready and clearly the plan, lets see how much we can get - contracted to 2026
Neil if a great deal comes along for him I think he could be sold, or if not he extends to 2027 imo and goes next summer - contracted to 2026
Ballard I think will not be for sale, unless massive money comes in - contracted to 2027
Patterson - see Ballard - contracted to 2027

The money from Stewart should still be there? + say 20-25m for Clarke you would hope there is enough of a decent budget left there to use.

Massive summer ahead for KLD, KS, Harvey. Starting with the Head Coach appointment. Hopefully, they have enough learning now from the past 2-3 years to see what is not working and adjust accordingly.

Clarke
Ballard
Neil
Patto

When sold in the summer.

Good chance to strengthen all over the pitch and strong subs bench.

How much do you think we’d get for all 4 ?

50m?

We should be able to buy a team that goes straight up with that so would you do it ?

Be some basket cases of clubs coming down this year so maybe a good time to cash in and spend some money ?

Be some basket cases of clubs coming down this year so maybe a good time to cash in and spend some money ?
I tried to make this point on a different thread. Next season could be a better year for teams cracking at promotion. I doubt we’ll see 4 teams steaming away with huge points tallies

I tried to make this point on a different thread. Next season could be a better year for teams cracking at promotion. I doubt we’ll see 4 teams steaming away with huge points tallies

Forest, Everton, Sheffield United won’t bounce back. I think they would struggle. Luton and Burnley will probably do well next season if they went down.
Ipswich could be in trouble if they don’t go up. Southampton may lose a lot of players if they don’t go up.
Next season could be a real opportunity for a team to go up.

Clarke is a certainty to be away, he is ready and clearly the plan, lets see how much we can get - contracted to 2026
Neil if a great deal comes along for him I think he could be sold, or if not he extends to 2027 imo and goes next summer - contracted to 2026
Ballard I think will not be for sale, unless massive money comes in - contracted to 2027
Patterson - see Ballard - contracted to 2027

The money from Stewart should still be there? + say 20-25m for Clarke you would hope there is enough of a decent budget left there to use.

Massive summer ahead for KLD, KS, Harvey. Starting with the Head Coach appointment. Hopefully, they have enough learning now from the past 2-3 years to see what is not working and adjust accordingly.
It's gonna be a buyers market. Only the rich clubs can splash out. The teams after our players will careful spenders

Back