London

Did they catch this character? I'm thinking confined to a train and knowing in advance the location will have surely helped in this mission?

I was in the city two nights ago,saw a group of lads chasing someone down the road,he was moving like the bionic man mind,some turn of speed on him,then a little bit further on a bloke with his penis out waving it at people passing him and thrusting his groin at them shouting in Arabic (I think he was Egyptian) people just walking past him as if it was a perfectly normal sight on the capitals streets 🫤

Happened between Shortlands station and Beckenham junction, they might be post coded as Kent but they are London Borough of Bromley, basically Greater London. Nobody round there thinks of themselves as being in Kent.
I can assure you they do! 😉

It is greater London but many will think Beckenham, Kent.

Happened between Shortlands station and Beckenham junction, they might be post coded as Kent but they are London Borough of Bromley, basically Greater London. Nobody round there thinks of themselves as being in Kent.

The lad in question is a Kent.

But only if they are living in the past. Bromley, Beckenham Shortlands, West wickham etc have not been in Kent since 1965😊 . Lived around there for many years and still have a lot of connections there.
It is a bit mad like, it's all greater London area in that region.

But only if they are living in the past. Bromley, Beckenham Shortlands, West wickham etc have not been in Kent since 1965😊 . Lived around there for many years and still have a lot of connections there.
Maybe? There is still a bit of snobbery about not living in Penge (London). "oh we live in Kent" [Beckenham residents].

Though some Beckenham residents like to be thought of as Londoners when they aren't really, just greater London. Their post is all sent to BR3 which is a Kent postcode not a London one.

Maybe? There is still a bit of snobbery about not living in Penge (London). "oh we live in Kent" [Beckenham residents].

Though some Beckenham residents like to be thought of as Londoners when they aren't really, just greater London. Their post is all sent to BR3 which is a Kent postcode not a London one.
We have similar. In the London Borough of Sutton but get an SM postcode and Surrey in the postal address. The same snobbery exists

What’s this panack and Indian chips crack? I miss a thread?

was better before it got poplar
You missed a trick there. Tidied
Maybe it's time to bring back Stop and Search.
Not saying it would have helped un this case, but please correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't knife crime a lot lower when that was in place.
it’s been a problem for decades

Last edited:

Back