London

No.
If I may be allowed an opinion - Firstly, I'm into countryside, not cities. Secondly, I have autism and sensory issues so noisy, busy places are hell for me.
Thirdly, I have serious social anxiety issues so I like peace and quiet away fom the crowds.

I could go on, but I think that's enough. I've no interest in London. I've been a few times, enjoyed the sights, never want to go back.

That’s not an opinion that’s your own personal circumstances and preferences.

You might also hate black people and spending money.

That’s not an opinion that’s your own personal circumstances and preferences.

You might also hate black people and spending money.
Semantics.
As for the last bit, I think you need to let that go, tbh.
Marra, there are plenty of people that might apply to, but I think @Morse has made it very clear he's not one of them mate.👍
Cheers, marra. :cool:

Last edited:
Like all cities it has its good and it has its bad.

The bars, restaurants, museums, and large events, it’s culture are all great. And more of course.

But there is also great squalor and poverty, homelessness and crime.

It’s a great place to visit. I don’t want to live there.

Same here. Fantastic place to visit and I like living close enough to to have easy access but you couldn't pay me enough to live and work there (well, you could, but it would cost you a lot)

Undisputed Capital of the World.

Same here. Fantastic place to visit and I like living close enough to to have easy access but you couldn't pay me enough to live and work there (well, you could, but it would cost you a lot)

Undisputed Capital of the World.

You can’t afford to live there. No shame in that.

I’m trying, I’m trying. I might form a neighbourhood watch to look out for ruffians wearing man made fibres and such like.

To think “that sort” could be rampaging around the sleepy avenues and alleyways of the Twin Resorts?
That’s the spirit Jeffers,stiff upper lip and all that old chap 🙂

You can’t afford to live there. No shame in that.
Most people like to visit London to attend a gig or a show or do some sightseeing or strolling around a park or museum.

They may choose not to live there for reasons other than financial. Although of course London property prices are high compared to other areas that offer far superior dwellings for much less outlay.

And offer a safer environment in addition.

Most people like to visit London to attend a gig or a show or do some sightseeing or strolling around a park or museum.

They may choose not to live there for reasons other than financial. Although of course London property prices are high compared to other areas that offer far superior dwellings for much less outlay.

Some people are racist as well.

Or they have no choice as they were born there.

A get on your bike moment. That went well.
If you love where you live, fine mate. If you think the world is a bloody big place, and you want to experience it, equally fine.
No Norman Tebbitt in that marra. Personal choice, and both valid for the individual concerned.
Know your audience George Jesus f***ing Christ. :lol::lol:
Playing to the audience, and paying lip service is not in my make up marra.

Last edited:

Back