London

I just think when most of us are from the NE it shouldn’t come as a surprise some (me) don’t enjoy being in London as much as others. It’s a complete different world. I had a brilliant time mainly down to the play offs but I only visit for Gigs or footy, in and out. Prefer to be in the lakes or highlands. Different people like different things I suppose.

Last edited:
I just think when most of us are from the NE it shouldn’t come as a surprise some (me) don’t enjoy being in London as much as others. It’s a complete different world. I had a brilliant time mainly down to the play offs but I only visit for Giggs or footy, in and out. Prefer to be in the lakes or highlands. Different people like different things I suppose.
Logon or register to see this image

I just think when most of us are from the NE it shouldn’t come as a surprise some (me) don’t enjoy being in London as much as others. It’s a complete different world. I had a brilliant time mainly down to the play offs but I only visit for Giggs or footy, in and out. Prefer to be in the lakes or highlands. Different people like different things I suppose.
There was far more vitriol than that :lol:
When you get stabbed, don't Panack, just chip off as quickly as ya can
6/10

I just think when most of us are from the NE it shouldn’t come as a surprise some (me) don’t enjoy being in London as much as others. It’s a complete different world. I had a brilliant time mainly down to the play offs but I only visit for Gigs or footy, in and out. Prefer to be in the lakes or highlands. Different people like different things I suppose.
You need Manchester or Wales for Giggs like.
Fuck ^^

Last edited:

Back