London Stab City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Mr Trump was right about these no go areas of London, infact ,all of London.. Sadiqi Kahn off on his holly bobs, MP's "we need to get a grip"stating the obvious...Let them fecking rot.

Parents need to take some responsibility around this too.
Thats another thing that gets rolled out as a reason ..the lack of a father figure at home for guidance and discipline.

There's a lot that could be done.

In the absence of political will, it won't happen.

Exactly. I'm sure there was a stabbing epidemic in the early 80s . Strange the tories were in power then as well anarl. In a society were the opportunity to work and live a decent life are disappearing fast in a country divided in almost every possible way , things aren't going to improve, especially with cuts to the police force and funding for youth workers and youth centres etc. I was in Hamburg recently and I can honestly say I have never felt safer anywhere in my life, different political mentality you see.

Exactly. I'm sure there was a stabbing epidemic in the early 80s . Strange the tories were in power then as well anarl. In a society were the opportunity to work and live a decent life are disappearing fast in a country divided in almost every possible way , things aren't going to improve, especially with cuts to the police force and funding for youth workers and youth centres etc. I was in Hamburg recently and I can honestly say I have never felt safer anywhere in my life, different political mentality you see.
Palestinian 'Islamist' gets life in prison for Hamburg knife attack
Ya been lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back