London Climate Disruption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
Dont have to go near to disrupt Heathrow, the roads and transport links would do it. Look at what a 'reported' drone did to Gatwick.

Whether its genuine or not.
Check out @rachaelvenables’s Tweet: Rachael Venables on Twitter

said it before and i'll say it again......... this is when the police should be able to use full force........... taser/shoot whatever it takes. these lot just want to cause aggro, they couldn't give a shit about climate change. too soft this country

said it before and i'll say it again......... this is when the police should be able to use full force........... taser/shoot whatever it takes. these lot just want to cause aggro, they couldn't give a shit about climate change. too soft this country

I’m sure Bliar’s Anti terror laws could be used against them. They’ve been used for just about everything else!

Dont have to go near to disrupt Heathrow, the roads and transport links would do it. Look at what a 'reported' drone did to Gatwick.

Some class comments on there! :lol:

This action is doing the cause a disservice.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Rubber bullets and flame throwers, may persuade them to end their disruptive protest, sooner rather than later. :p

They usually go for the access roads which is a strange one as the planes still take off just half full which increases the carbon footprint per passenger

If this bunch of goons were striking teachers/rail workers, TUC Marxist opposition to democracy or DFLA/EDL right wing types, would this have been policed differently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back