London Climate Disruption

Status
Not open for further replies.

said it before and i'll say it again......... this is when the police should be able to use full force........... taser/shoot whatever it takes. these lot just want to cause aggro, they couldn't give a shit about climate change. too soft this country
You don't ant to shoot people who are protesting against climate change? To be absolutely clear.

Behave man:lol: You’d be outraged if it was one of your mates. Totally over the top.

I've seen people accused of sexual offences and assaults get bail. A very political decision by the judge.

said it before and i'll say it again......... this is when the police should be able to use full force........... taser/shoot whatever it takes. these lot just want to cause aggro, they couldn't give a shit about climate change. too soft this country

Ah bless, you've been such an internet hardman on this thread, it's hilarious.

Would you welcome summary execution by police of this lot too?

Last edited:
They usually go for the access roads which is a strange one as the planes still take off just half full which increases the carbon footprint per passenger
If they manage to stop the Heathrow Express and the Piccadilly line that will cause enough disruption, along with a main road to the airport. So easy for them to do with all the access roads as you well know

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back