London Climate Disruption

I agree with this. But I understand their reasons which are to cause as much disruption as possible. They'd be better off blocking motorways or something, Dover maybe.

It's simply a mental idea to say that because someone exists in the 21st century without being a monk they can't care about the environment or protest against vile greed and terrible practices.
But what I'm saying is what are the terrible practices that these protesters are not contributing to?

Indeed, and we've had the odd day since where green energy has made up a majority of our power. It's good, it can get even better.

I would assume the hope of these protests are in part to inspire a movement across the globe where you'd get Americans and Russians kicking off as well.

Why are we so happy to head off the cliff? It's people giving it a shot and trying to change things. It's hard to knock that imo.

No one has yet to give an explanation as to what the protesters specifically want and why they think that they are entitled to use the resources they do and others shouldn't.

Anyone?

I might be doing them a disservice here, but if China needs some more power for its latest factory I get the impression they just build another coal fired power station.. I can’t see there being many environmental enquiries or protests.
China has the worlds biggest renewables industry by far and plants more trees than the rest of the world combined.

Last edited:
Been watching the vans queue up at Waterloo Bridge one by one to take them away.

Blocking one of the biggest bus routes over the river is a pretty stupid way to protest climate change IMO. Same with their poorly thought out plan to disrupt the tube.

Wonder how long it’ll be until TSG are down there shaking things up.

No one has yet to give an explanation as to what the protesters specifically want and why they think that they are entitled to use the resources they do and others shouldn't.

Anyone?

China has the worlds biggest renewables industry by far and plants more trees than the rest of the world combined.

Climate justice.

To preempt your next question, now.

At least that is what the chant says they want.

Anyone?

They've got a website like and they're always on the news. Have you looked at either to find out?

Extinction Rebellion
  • First words are the science is clear - is it bollocks.
  • 01 Tell the truth - the government does more than most countries do to reduce carbon emissions
  • 02 Act now - the country is in the process of shutting down coal burning power stations, encouraging EVs and investing in renewables
  • 03 Beyond Politics - they want a citizen's assembly but we choose who we represent us.
They're full of wind and piss. They talk about what they don't want while giving no practical solutions to the biggest problem ie. Consumption. They don't realise they are part of the problem.

Back