LOL Surpirse dolls

This year’s Tracy Island toy.

Fuck me, £10 for a 2” high piece of plastic, Or tha daddy of all rip offs, £50 for a big ball “containing 50 surprises”.
I’ve just spent £60 on the little twats.

What a load of shite.
I have a 6 year old and a four year old, plus nieces and nephews, and never heard of this. Sounds like a good thing

That's superb :D

If mine ask for tat, I say no and maybe they could save up and buy it with their pocket money. Amazing how quickly they change their mind if they have to pay for it :lol:
Went to Florida with my (then) 8 year old. Gave her $40 spending money she came back with about $35. Spent loads of time in tacky gift shops but she would come out empty handed. The things she bought she liked so much more because it was "her" money.

I was in Smyth's yesterday. There was a long queue and these LOL things were being rationed.

They had loads of the big £60 ones last Thursday..i'd ordered one so was ok..should have bought a few to hoy on e bay..then again after Xmas the kids won't give a shite about them.

Anar. Wish I’d invented it.

Dave if you buy anymore of the ball thingies..i took our boys little'un to Smyths last weekend..she told me to take a torch with us??..anyway if you put the ball inside your coat so it's dark and shine a torch light on the top of the ball you can see the colour of the plastic ball inside..the bairn wanted a gold one but settled for the pink ones..i was amazed when she did it..she's only 7!!

Last edited:

Back