LOL Surpirse dolls

This year’s Tracy Island toy.

Fuck me, £10 for a 2” high piece of plastic, Or tha daddy of all rip offs, £50 for a big ball “containing 50 surprises”.
I’ve just spent £60 on the little twats.

What a load of shite.
Is that what they asked for?

:lol: should’ve just bought fake ones.
Tried them, but the costumes are all wrong and she sussed straight away cos the words on the box are also wrong.

Only heard about them today through this...

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...tive-toy-for-the-child-soldiers-of-capitalism

£10 and you don't even know which one you're getting and 45 to collect :eek:

What a time to be alive
Yup. 6 blind balls that could all contain the same doll.

It doesn’t help when big brother cuts holes in their heads to see it they still work like.

Logon or register to see this image

Had to get that big fuck off surprise thing off the French amazon

Hatchimals and fingerlings are the other things ffs
They were about £90 on there. Luckily Smyths emailed last week to offer me a pre-order on the next batch.

Last edited:
Tried them, but the costumes are all wrong and she sussed straight away cos the words on the box are also wrong.

Yup. 6 blind balls that could all contain the same doll.

It doesn’t help when big brother cuts holes in their heads to see it they still work like.

Logon or register to see this image

They were about £90 on there. Luckily Smyths emailed last week to offer me a pre-order on the next batch.

Got one for £60 a few weeks ago

This year’s Tracy Island toy.

Fuck me, £10 for a 2” high piece of plastic, Or tha daddy of all rip offs, £50 for a big ball “containing 50 surprises”.
I’ve just spent £60 on the little twats.

What a load of shite.

Where did you get them from Dave..I want some for our boys youngest..got a couple from Toys R Us at the Metro Centre the other week for her birthday..one was this git rare gold one..load of shite for the price like.

Could be worse, your 7 year old could ask for a Go Pro on top of everything else...

Thankfully I found one for £25, he'll never know the difference.

Back