LOL Surpirse dolls

Could be worse, your 7 year old could ask for a Go Pro on top of everything else...

Thankfully I found one for £25, he'll never know the difference.
Mine has requested a bass guitar and a £200 Lego Porsche on top of the £450 drum kit. I fear Santa may be losing that letter.

Could be worse, your 7 year old could ask for a Go Pro on top of everything else...

Thankfully I found one for £25, he'll never know the difference.

My 10 year old has asked for nail polish and bath bombs and that's all she wants!

The bairn (4) had got right into the habit of asking for stuff he'd seen in adverts, so I told him adverts lie about how good things are so you'll buy them. Now he sits shouting about how it's all lies between cartoons.

That's superb :D

If mine ask for tat, I say no and maybe they could save up and buy it with their pocket money. Amazing how quickly they change their mind if they have to pay for it :lol:

Tried them, but the costumes are all wrong and she sussed straight away cos the words on the box are also wrong.

Yup. 6 blind balls that could all contain the same doll.

It doesn’t help when big brother cuts holes in their heads to see it they still work like.

Logon or register to see this image

They were about £90 on there. Luckily Smyths emailed last week to offer me a pre-order on the next batch.

Have you been shoving your thumb up your arse mate?

That's superb :D

If mine ask for tat, I say no and maybe they could save up and buy it with their pocket money. Amazing how quickly they change their mind if they have to pay for it :lol:

Mine with labeled clothes.. OK but you pay half.... They soon shop at h&m or boohoo or where ever

Ta Dave..i'll have a search tonight.
You can pre order now from Smyths toys for the big £59.99 one to be expected back in stock before 15/12/17 btw ;). Just checked there for you all xx

BTW. I'd strongly suggest you read the reviews on Amazon before purchasing these, folks are fuming ! :eek:.

Last edited:
I had to sit looking at a stock checking website for two f***ing days so I could have the privilege of paying for the overpriced tat that is the lol big surprise.

Couldn’t rely on the email as would be out of stock by the time I got online.

It’s the only thing the bairn has asked for like so happy to be taken for a mug :neutral:

Had the same thing last year with the hatchimal. Took us forever to get one and loads of searching everyday. £65 finally got one and what a load of shit it was.

You can pre order now from Smyths toys for the big £59.99 one to be expected back in stock before 15/12/17 btw ;). Just checked there for you all xx

BTW. I'd strongly suggest you read the reviews on Amazon before purchasing these, folks are fuming ! :eek:.
Try telling kids the one thing they’ve asked for is shit though.

These YouTube channels that do videos of adults doing voice overs while playing with thess toys must be on a f***ing hell of a commission mind:neutral::evil:

Back