LOL Surpirse dolls

My kids obsessed with them.

Bought one on holiday in Florida and it ended up being a fake she went mental. Had screws in the back and that, the packaging and everything looked exactly the same till she opened it.

I'm guessing that's the ones what will be on eBay for cheap if anyone's thinking about buying from there a wouldn't take the chance these kids spot copy's a mile off.

My kids obsessed with them.

Bought one on holiday in Florida and it ended up being a fake she went mental. Had screws in the back and that, the packaging and everything looked exactly the same till she opened it.

I'm guessing that's the ones what will be on eBay for cheap if anyone's thinking about buying from there a wouldn't take the chance these kids spot copy's a mile off.

Looks like there's a million on Amazon as well.

You can pre order now from Smyths toys for the big £59.99 one to be expected back in stock before 15/12/17 btw ;). Just checked there for you all xx

BTW. I'd strongly suggest you read the reviews on Amazon before purchasing these, folks are fuming ! :eek:.

Thanks for that..what i've seen my niece open up to now i've seen how shite they are..she's only 7 though and the smile on her face when she's opening them is priceless..the couple I got her for her birthday in November..one of them was this really rare gold one and I honestly thought she was going to explode..right then Smyths it is.

Thanks for that..what i've seen my niece open up to now i've seen how shite they are..she's only 7 though and the smile on her face when she's opening them is priceless..the couple I got her for her birthday in November..one of them was this really rare gold one and I honestly thought she was going to explode..right then Smyths it is.

Am going tomorrow dinnertime to the one on Team Valley if you want owt picking up

There's a channel on YouTube called Ryan's Toy Reviews and it's just this kid Ryan opening up toys and trying them out. Does my head in but the bairn loves watching them.

https://www.theverge.com/2016/12/22/14031288/ryan-toys-review-biggest-youngest-youtube-star-millions

Says there it's not uncommon for toy manufacturers to send them gear. Ryan's family rake in over $1m a month in ad revenue. It's easy to tell the bairn the bits between the cartoons on telly are adverts, but he's not so willing to accept that a kid just like him playing with toys just like he does is an advert.

This year’s Tracy Island toy.

Fuck me, £10 for a 2” high piece of plastic, Or tha daddy of all rip offs, £50 for a big ball “containing 50 surprises”.
I’ve just spent £60 on the little twats.

What a load of shite.
You found a big one? Sold out everywhere. Hoy it on eBay for a fortune.

Back