Logo help needed

Like cheeses said the resolution is too low to tinker with it. Do you have the original high definition logo or the psd file/s?

No, as stated in my original message "All that is available is the gif you see, no psd files etc".

It's probably 15 years old and was done by Pabs and I'd be shocked if he has any of the original files. I haven't a clue what fonts are used, where the images came from or anything!

You can do it, but it'll need a rebuild rather than a faff about.
SHould only take 15 minutes really, but having the names of the fonts used would be handy - specifically the SMB font and the "Sunderland Message Board" font.
The rest you can essentially leave alone, but it depends what Roger wants.

I would bash it out quickly but I'm working and lurking.
time youve typed that a man of your caliber could have had it done ;)

No, as stated in my original message "All that is available is the gif you see, no psd files etc".

It's probably 15 years old and was done by Pabs and I'd be shocked if he has any of the original files. I haven't a clue what fonts are used, where the images came from or anything!
Yeah I should have read it properly :oops:

It's been 20 years since I did my mm apps degree and I ended up doing articles and optimising pics for 6 years

What I can do is a hackneyed effort that will have the design nerds tutting enough for them to do a proper one

Presumably you'd need the inside of the circle kept white, as well as the RTG text and the ALS?

The inside of the circle is probably okay being transparent actually as the cat has a white border - but obviously as pointed out, the circle and everything else is horrendously pixelated and we only get away with it because the pixellation colour currently matches the background.

I think it needs a redesign roger.

But I hate change, as do most people!

The inside of the circle is probably okay being transparent actually as the cat has a white border - but obviously as pointed out, the circle and everything else is horrendously pixelated and we only get away with it because the pixellation colour currently matches the background.

But I hate change, as do most people!
Aye, I see.

I think you should maybe block in the circle white though, it might look weird.

Back