Logo help needed

This is by far the best one so far.
Appreciate it but it could do with a couple of tweaks. The "ready to go" banner top middle has join marks next to the circle because I don't do vectors and I'm sure a proper designer would find other things :lol:

Smart and simple. Nice.

Have you saved it as a transparency?
I can't remember how :oops:

However, I have it as two .psd files and someone who isn't a has been can do it quite easily from there

Last edited:
Appreciate it but it could do with a couple of tweaks. The "ready to go" banner top middle has join marks next to the circle because I don't do vectors and I'm sure a proper designer would find other things :lol:

However, I have it as two .psd files and someone who isn't a has been can do it quite easily from there
:lol:

Need to save is as a .png, just hide the background white.

I can touch it up if needs be. They are only minor changes.

Googled the font you mentioned then downloaded it marra. It said it was free so jobs a goodun ;)
The Ready To Go font in the orginal logo different to the sunderland message board. You can see the y and the G are different. It's a bit like this font but the middle of the R is not level with the e next to it. There's a few more fonts that are similar but none seem to be exactly the same.

Font Family Page

Back