Logo help needed

Like cheeses said the resolution is too low to tinker with it. Do you have the original high definition logo or the psd file/s?
You can do it, but it'll need a rebuild rather than a faff about.
SHould only take 15 minutes really, but having the names of the fonts used would be handy - specifically the SMB font and the "Sunderland Message Board" font.
The rest you can essentially leave alone, but it depends what Roger wants.

I would bash it out quickly but I'm working and lurking.

SHould only take 15 minutes really, but having the names of the fonts used would be handy - specifically the SMB font and the "Sunderland Message Board" font.

It would take me hours being massively out of practice :lol:

But, good to know it can be sorted quickly

The font, I believe, is Humanist 521 standard condensed.

Unfortunately it's far too pixelated at the current resolution to do anything with it. I gave it a go on a dark grey background but the problem lies with the selection of pixels around the black text.

Logon or register to see this image
Yeah that's pretty much as good as you'll get with an optimised file from the 90s :)

Needs to be saved as a 24 bit PNG or whatever the standard is now

Having your phone with a white background all the time is the equivalent of having your headphones on 200% volume all the time.
200% volume?? How the hell does that work then? Is maximum not 100%

Back