Living on protein shakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

f***ing love fried chicken me.

I could eat chicken, fish, steak, pork, lamb etc' all day. I just get sick of the taste of sweet potato, which is my staple carb source.

I've used sweet potatoes, big ones from the store. Do you have a preferred way of eating them? I've just baked mine or microwaved them and eaten them. But I agree, I have heard Sweet Potatoes are a good source for carbs.

I've used sweet potatoes, big ones from the store. Do you have a preferred way of eating them? I've just baked mine or microwaved them and eaten them. But I agree, I have heard Sweet Potatoes are a good source for carbs.
Cut them into wedges, spray then with Fry Light, sprinkle chilli powder over them(sometimes I "marinade" them for an hour in balsamic vinegar, chilli powder and crushed garlic) and stick them in the oven for 20mins.

Cut them into wedges, spray then with Fry Light, sprinkle chilli powder over them(sometimes I "marinade" them for an hour in balsamic vinegar, chilli powder and crushed garlic) and stick them in the oven for 20mins.

This for me as well, usually do sweet potato wedges, or sweet potato mash adding a veg stock cube to the water when cooking it for a bit more flavour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back