Liverpool Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't believe every single Liverpool fan last night armed themselves with a hammer and belt and then attacked every Roma fan or neutral in sight, even women, children and families.

Despicable behaviour :evil:

Be arl awa the press about the Liverpool fans getting done in off the Roma lot. Poor Liverpool the usual shit. Every year they bang on about hillsborough , don’t mention the 14 juventus fans that got killed.

Liverpool always the victim

It was 39 I think.

Heysel stemmed in part from what happened to Liverpool fans after they beat Roma in the final the year before when they were attacked after the final and a certain section of their fans was determined that wouldn’t happen again.

That doesn’t excuse what happened. It’s hard to believe they played the final after deaths in the stadium.

Be arl awa the press about the Liverpool fans getting done in off the Roma lot. Poor Liverpool the usual shit. Every year they bang on about hillsborough , don’t mention the 14 juventus fans that got killed.

Liverpool always the victim

How old are you?

What happened at Hysel.

The two Stanley Knife blades taped together either side of a matchstick, so when they slashed away fans walking back to their transport through Stanley Park, it made the surgeon's job of stitching the slash that much more difficult, resulting in two separate cuts, stitched up separately and the fan sacred for life.

The woe is me constant whingeing, the god given entitlement of them thinking they have to win the league.

The plastic southern "scousers" that strut round in their local sports shop having never been to a match before.

My list could go on,I despise that club with a passion.....oh and their "history" only begins in the 60s. Before that they were a nothing 2nd division club.

Everton in the 20s and 30s with Dixie Dean is a tradition they've never had.

Feel sorry for the LFC fan who got attacked and hope hes okay however if your fanbase carries on like Galatasary of the 90's you reap what you sow as a club sadly.
It’s shite being a footy supporter sometimes though.
I imagine a few nice 18-21 yr olds going to Rome to get the atmosphere of a Big European day, or a dad taking his kids, and then being attacked by scum, just like the boro fans were in 2006, with Roma fans with knives , axes wearing crash helmets.

Wouldn’t it be great if we could all go to matches and get along, pretty much like the rugby fans.

What happened at Hysel.

The two Stanley Knife blades taped together either side of a matchstick, so when they slashed away fans walking back to their transport through Stanley Park, it made the surgeon's job of stitching the slash that much more difficult, resulting in two separate cuts, stitched up separately and the fan sacred for life.

The woe is me constant whingeing, the god given entitlement of them thinking they have to win the league.

The plastic southern "scousers" that strut round in their local sports shop having never been to a match before.

My list could go on,I despise that club with a passion.....oh and their "history" only begins in the 60s. Before that they were a nothing 2nd division club.

Aye, but young lads who had fuck all to do with that, or nice families going across to support the club are often the ones caught up in the ongoing revenge. It’s f***ing bullshit

What happened at Hysel.

Liverpool won 2 titles in the 1920's.

What happened at Hysel.

Liverpool had 5 league titles to Everton's, err, 5 league titles when the 60s began.

I make it 64 posts until Heysel was mentioned. Standards are slipping.

And the double-bladed Stanley Knife attacks in the park on aw
Aye, but young lads who had fuck all to do with that, or nice families going across to support the club are often the ones caught up in the ongoing revenge. It’s f***ing bullshit

Marra I was at Anfield in '83( Lord Rowell 1-0). These ***** with their knives were lurking in the park....I've seen it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back