Liverpool Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how some on here have short memories, since Everton fans want Big sam out and Liverpool are doing well in the CL its all "bitter blues this, Everton mags of the North west that" when it wasnt so long ago fans on here would say how the majority of Evertonians they have met at the game have been welcoming/friendly and the banter of shared Mag dislike was a common connection.

Add the Bradley Lowry connection between our clubs its a shame a good portion of that goodwill seems to have gone.
Not here it hasn’t.

Funny how some on here have short memories, since Everton fans want Big sam out and Liverpool are doing well in the CL its all "bitter blues this, Everton mags of the North west that" when it wasnt so long ago fans on here would say how the majority of Evertonians they have met at the game have been welcoming/friendly and the banter of shared Mag dislike was a common connection.

Add the Bradley Lowry connection between our clubs its a shame a good portion of that goodwill seems to have gone.

Couldn't give a fuck about Allardyce myself, if you want him gone that's your business. I still like Everton, had a cracking time there a few times and met some class Everton fans, they were mint with Bradley and the club in general seems to give a fuck a lot more than many others and does some really good work in their community, which ultimately is something a football club should be doing not just chasing profit in Asia and America. Some on here will moan about/ criticise pretty much every other club in the country, I wouldn't read too much into it!

Italian football fans are a strange lot,their police herd the away fans round like prisoners in domestic games.
They did this when I went to watch Swansea in the Europa League in Napoli. We were told by Swansea that for our own safety we should go to the game on the free buses. We were all put on buses by the police and then driven a long way round to the ground to ensure we arrived 20 minutes after the kick-off. The police reckoned it is the only way they could guarantee our safety as the home fans were all in the ground by then. They did exactly the same thing to Arsenal fans a few months before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back