Liverpool Fans

I hope the Scousers smash them to fuck after the game. Taking a hammer to a game of football man. Despicable behaviour.
Just because one asshole carries a hammer- or 20 asshole mount some kind of attack - doesn't justify what you said. 95% of the Rome fans will be normal peaceble folk - retaliation would just lead to more innocent folk injured.
Football fans need to grow up and get a life.

I despise Liverpool more than any other club outside of Newcastle, there scumbag fans and there self righteous attitude to their place in English football and their Short memories about wrongs committed by their fans in the past (Heysel).

Play with feathers, get your arse tickled.

Good advice...I might just take it!

I was in Rome with wife a few years back. I think Roma were playing Napoli on a Saturday night. We decided that we'd go but we're warned by locals not to go. As we were visitors we'd be attack. They would just know and go for you. We decided to give it a miss.

Lazio are meant to be worse.
That's what happens if you marry someone with Napoli tattoos on their hands.

I despise Liverpool more than any other club outside of Newcastle, there scumbag fans and there self righteous attitude to their place in English football and their Short memories about wrongs committed by their fans in the past (Heysel).

Well let's just attempt to murder a 53 year old man then. Even better, let's get a couple of Italian lads to do it.

Does that quell your hatred?

Roma fan seriously assaulted outside of Anfield
Pics online of Liverpool fan with a hammer

What a lovely lot they are

Police investigate serious Anfield assault

Logon or register to see this image
Since no one is wearing LFC or England shell suit bottoms, do we know the nationality of whoever is holding the hammer?

Last edited:
Not sure the scousers can complain much, it’s not like Italian football supporters hold any grudges.

That scouser with a hammer :oops:

Be arl awa the press about the Liverpool fans getting done in off the Roma lot. Poor Liverpool the usual shit. Every year they bang on about hillsborough , don’t mention the 14 juventus fans that got killed.

Liverpool always the victim

Be arl awa the press about the Liverpool fans getting done in off the Roma lot. Poor Liverpool the usual shit. Every year they bang on about hillsborough , don’t mention the 14 juventus fans that got killed.

Liverpool always the victim
Aye the poor victim being a bloke smacked with a hammer. It's ok though he supports Liverpool

I may be wrong mate I thought it was 14. Just turned on sky sports like . Liverpool fan is critical hope he pulls though. Shouldn’t happen like . They do always act the victim though regardless of what’s happened

I agree........how dare that 53 year old bloke fighting for his life allow himself to be called a victim ???

You need to grow up mate :rolleyes:

I agree........how dare that 53 year old bloke fighting for his life allow himself to be called a victim ???

Prick . Why do they commemorate hillsborough and not mention the hive fans killed

Liverpool fans walking around with hammers ? Then they wonder why one of th
Aye the poor victim being a bloke smacked with a hammer. It's ok though he supports Liverpool
eas the picture not the Liverpool fans with the hammer ?

Back