Live footy on TV 20 September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning R73. Morning Hank. Morning peeps. Probably Southampton v Bournemouth for me.

Morning Dennis.

Morning Vic.

Morning HC.

Morning AG

Morning Robbied.

Morning Mac

Morning J.

Morning Stortford.
Morning Dilli
Another scorcher in store for today 🌞
My wife had a crash in the car this morning. The other guy involved was eating a pie and on his mobile phone. The Police said he could do what he wants in his own living room....πŸš”πŸ₯§πŸ“±πŸ‘©πŸš—
πŸ˜€

It’s looking that way mate. Another day sat in the garden doing bugger all becons.
Good for you, mate
I've been out and got some shopping in, and had a brekkie from Mozza's.
Am just sitting with a cuppa.

Spanish Class later today.
On days like today, the class should re-locate, to the Wetherspoons across the road, and have the lesson in the beer garden 🍺 .. . . if only!
Have a great day my friend πŸ‘

Good morning everyone. Very busy day so I can't stay long, but wanted to hoy this up for @McGregor @Stortford & anyone else who might find it useful.

I'll try to get on a bit later, if time allows. Tatty bye!

Morning Cloughy
See you around, later.
Have a good day πŸ‘

Morning @Roker 73 , nice thread again and good morning all. Nothing for me today, busy day at work so I'll just watch any goals on catch up. Yesterdays tv thread was great to read, great posts by everyone and well worth the time and trouble to read through them. This daily tv thread must be one or if not the best one on here. Have a great day everyone, the weekend is nearly hear 🍻🍺🍻.

@Musicman , morning pal, nice to see you back. Yes, finish a week today and fly out a week on Tuesday. Really looking forward to it. Hope you and everyone is keeping wellπŸ‘.

Morning @Dilligaf60 , hope everything is well and the dog walking is too. Enjoy the weekend pal.

@Spam Javelin , @Rip Van Fish , have a great day.

Morning @Ginger John , don't forget. R&R...And its not a musical term...;):):)πŸ‘

@Horley Chorley , morning pal.

@viccarlton , hope you are well mate, cricket went a bit tits up, but still did well after the start they had.

@sismanhatton @Kid Galahad @Kingdom Bhoy @The Lonious Monk @Horley Chorley @Bonzo @Grumpy Old Man @eddtheduck @EchoMan @Wakey ftm in Sussex ( have a good un pal) @Stortford (all the best pal) @TaylorBoosh @AndyGray1985 @Snorbens @janey @McGregor @viccarlton @Bacchus @niknak_123 @riffraff @Snorbens @st joes lad @thecloughywobble, @robbied1 @Dennis @Skandhaless ....Have a great day guys and good luck the England at the start of the Rugby world cup πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰ .

Morning mate
Me anarl. Gods gift to humanity.
Logon or register to see this image

Sound advice. Inability to sleep for extended periods could possibly be a sign of something else going on. It’s not good for you either way. It can skew your whole approach to life.

Morning Wakey.

Morning marra

All good in the costa del hetton?
It’s great. It’s nice to wake up and listen to the birds singing, instead of an alleyway of hairy arsed riggers coughing and farting.

Didn’t know you worked in H’pool Uni ? ;)

Last edited:
Hot bath required marra. Maybe worth getting a heat lamp. Works wonders for mine when it kicks off.

I know what it is ( had 2 ops), just owerdone it ( you know how it is, ya see summink needs doing etc...)
Tens machine & paratseatamal forst, owt but the strong shit I hate taking.

Final moving of stuff done, clearing up can wait til the morra.

& check with T ... β€œwhere’s my leaf hoover ya buying me?” ....

I know what it is ( had 2 ops), just owerdone it ( you know how it is, ya see summink needs doing etc...)
Tens machine & paratseatamal forst, owt but the strong shit I hate taking.

Final moving of stuff done, clearing up can wait til the morra.

& check with T ... β€œwhere’s my leaf hoover ya buying me?” ....
I’ve got one of those, handy for hoovering up dog shite off the lawn. Emptying the bag is a challenge tho πŸ™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back