Live footy on TV 20 September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Struggling with my back tbh

Asked too much of it recently:) :( ;)

Is it muscular pain or inflamation? Ibuprofen works better than paracetamol for that. Either tablets or the gel to rub on your back.
I’ve got one of those, handy for hoovering up dog shite off the lawn. Emptying the bag is a challenge tho 🙁

I've just got a rusty old shit shovel for the dogs. I found it in my Grandpa's shed when we were clearing his house out. It's probably older than me :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tbh I haven’t chosen it yet, the better ones seem heavier to carry. Don’t want a blower one either, it’s just for our little yard.

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Have a look at these mate.

Is it muscular pain or inflamation? Ibuprofen works better than paracetamol for that. Either tablets or the gel to rub on your back.

I've just got a rusty old shit shovel for the dogs. I found it in my Grandpa's shed when we were clearing his house out. It's probably older than me :lol:

The bottom 2 discs don’t really exist, the next 2 are damaged & bits break off & go directly onto my spinal nerve column - 2 ops were to clear it out ( 2 years apart).
I was offered major spine surgery with an at best 50% success for full mobility. I’m putting that off until O have to.
The meds I don’t like inc pregablin? Amitriptyline ??
Don’t leave me feeling good :(
Have a look at these mate.

Cheers marra

Can’t remember what I put in T’s basket :)

Last edited:
The bottom 2 discs don’t really exist, the next 2 are damaged & bits break off & go directly onto my spinal nerve column - 2 ops were to clear it out ( 2 years apart).
I was offered major spine surgery with an at best 50% success for full mobility. I’m putting that off until O have to.

Oh that sounds nasty :(

I've been on amitriptyline before and I didn't like it.

Morning all.

The weekend is nearly here.
Just need to get through another days work.
Enjoy your weekend whatever your plans are.
Safe journey to all those fans making the trip to Bolton tomorrow.

Chongqing Lifan v Jiangsu Suning
Chinese Super League
12:35
Premier 1

FC Twente v Heracles
Eredivisie
19:00
Premier 2

Leicester City U23 v Liverpool U23
Premier League 2
19:00
LFCTV

Kelty Hearts v Auchinleck Talbot
Scottish FA Cup 1st Round
19:05
BBC Scotland

Schalke 04 v Mainz
Bundesliga
19:30
BT Sport 3

Forfar Farmington v Motherwell Ladies
Scottish Women's Premier League
19:35
BBC ALBA

Strasbourg v Nantes
Ligue 1
19:45
BT Sport Extra 2

Cagliari v Genoa
Serie A
19:45
FreeSports

Southampton v AFC Bournemouth
Premier League
20:00
Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Newtown AFC v Connah's Quay Nomads
Welsh Premier League
S4C Facebook

Osasuna v Real Betis
La Liga
Premier 1

Mirandes v Alcorcon
La Liga 2
La Liga SmartBank YouTube
Just the Southampton game honk

Not nice stuff :(

Fluoxetine was the worst. I'd taken it for about 4 days and then I got really itchy in an errrm delicate area. Then it spread out from there up my torso and down my legs and I was covered in all these little red spots that developed into little blisters. Turned out to be a skin reaction to the meds. You know on the leaflet and it says one in eleventy million will develop this rare side effect? That was me!

Fluoxetine was the worst. I'd taken it for about 4 days and then I got really itchy in an errrm delicate area. Then it spread out from there up my torso and down my legs and I was covered in all these little red spots that developed into little blisters. Turned out to be a skin reaction to the meds. You know on the leaflet and it says one in eleventy million will develop this rare side effect? That was me!

Ffs ;) trust yer

That one rings a bell ....?

Your back is in a similar state to mine 20 yrs ago..bottom two discs remove and next two up were “tidied up”....my brother in law told me to live with the pain I was having as he had gone through two ops with similar problem,after second op he ended up wheelchair bound at 50....I didn’t take his advice and had my op,for two years I lived with painwhich was a damned site worse than it was before the op....but eventually the pain eased and apart from the odd occasions my back has been fine...touch wood

Boungiorno, Live Footy Squad!

Just the Cagliari/Genoa game for me. I'm rooting for Genoa here just because they're such a historic club, but I think Cagliari will actually win this game. Y'all know that I have a soft spot for Serie A and hoping for it's return to the glory days🤞

Go forth, do good and be kind. Have a great day y'all

Evening, afternoon sherman;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back