Live footy on TV 20 September

Morning @Roker 73 , nice thread again and good morning all. Nothing for me today, busy day at work so I'll just watch any goals on catch up. Yesterdays tv thread was great to read, great posts by everyone and well worth the time and trouble to read through them. This daily tv thread must be one or if not the best one on here. Have a great day everyone, the weekend is nearly hear 🍻🍺🍻.

@Musicman , morning pal, nice to see you back. Yes, finish a week today and fly out a week on Tuesday. Really looking forward to it. Hope you and everyone is keeping well👍.

Morning @Dilligaf60 , hope everything is well and the dog walking is too. Enjoy the weekend pal.

@Spam Javelin , @Rip Van Fish , have a great day.

Morning @Ginger John , don't forget. R&R...And its not a musical term...;):):)👍

@Horley Chorley , morning pal.

@viccarlton , hope you are well mate, cricket went a bit tits up, but still did well after the start they had.

@sismanhatton @Kid Galahad @Kingdom Bhoy @The Lonious Monk @Horley Chorley @Bonzo @Grumpy Old Man @eddtheduck @EchoMan @Wakey ftm in Sussex ( have a good un pal) @Stortford (all the best pal) @TaylorBoosh @AndyGray1985 @Snorbens @janey @McGregor @viccarlton @Bacchus @niknak_123 @riffraff @Snorbens @st joes lad @thecloughywobble, @robbied1 @Dennis @Skandhaless ....Have a great day guys and good luck the England at the start of the Rugby world cup 🏉🏉🏉 .
Morning Score, thanks mate. Have a belter

Morning Sis.

Morning TT

Never walk past a pie shop without going inside. You may regret it for the rest of your days.

Morning Cloughy

Thanks mate 👍

Morning Edd. I shall be watching England on Sunday, for the reasons you stated.

Yes mate. Just about back in the land of the living.
Ever considered this as an aid in your favourite sport?
Logon or register to see this image

No need 😄

Nah. When the eldest was home over the summer, I'd say the hoover needed running over and he'd say it didn't, and I was like how can you not see the dog hair and muck on the floor?! Must be a man thing :lol:
Finally someone who understands:lol:

You have made me feel guilty though, so I think I’ll go and unpack the dishwasher, well I can’t concentrate with all that beeping anyway;)

Me anarl. Gods gift to humanity.
Logon or register to see this image

Sound advice. Inability to sleep for extended periods could possibly be a sign of something else going on. It’s not good for you either way. It can skew your whole approach to life.

Morning Wakey.
My wife had a crash in the car this morning. The other guy involved was eating a pie and on his mobile phone. The Police said he could do what he wants in his own living room....🚔🥧📱👩🚗

Last edited:

Back