Live footy on TV 20 September

Good morning everyone. Very busy day so I can't stay long, but wanted to hoy this up for @McGregor @Stortford & anyone else who might find it useful.

I'll try to get on a bit later, if time allows. Tatty bye!

Good morning everyone. Very busy day so I can't stay long, but wanted to hoy this up for @McGregor @Stortford & anyone else who might find it useful.

Cheers mate ill get that looked at once I get a minute to mesel. Busy day today.
Morning Mc I give up chasing sleep if it’s not happening so be it. Just grab it when you can, have a good un

Morning mate. That's my logic at the minute. You too.

Morning all.

The weekend is nearly here.
Just need to get through another days work.
Enjoy your weekend whatever your plans are.
Safe journey to all those fans making the trip to Bolton tomorrow.

Chongqing Lifan v Jiangsu Suning
Chinese Super League
12:35
Premier 1

FC Twente v Heracles
Eredivisie
19:00
Premier 2

Leicester City U23 v Liverpool U23
Premier League 2
19:00
LFCTV

Kelty Hearts v Auchinleck Talbot
Scottish FA Cup 1st Round
19:05
BBC Scotland

Schalke 04 v Mainz
Bundesliga
19:30
BT Sport 3

Forfar Farmington v Motherwell Ladies
Scottish Women's Premier League
19:35
BBC ALBA

Strasbourg v Nantes
Ligue 1
19:45
BT Sport Extra 2

Cagliari v Genoa
Serie A
19:45
FreeSports

Southampton v AFC Bournemouth
Premier League
20:00
Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Newtown AFC v Connah's Quay Nomads
Welsh Premier League
S4C Facebook

Osasuna v Real Betis
La Liga
Premier 1

Mirandes v Alcorcon
La Liga 2
La Liga SmartBank YouTube
Morning R73. Morning Hank. Morning peeps. Probably Southampton v Bournemouth for me.
Morning folks, just the Prem game for me with a few cold tinnies I reckon
Morning Dennis.
Morning everyone, nowt for me, still away on our little tour of Northamptonshire and its surrounds, back Saturday evening.
Morning Vic.
Morning Roker 73 & Morning All

Nowt as usual for me.

Have a fantastic Friday, all.

Sterling work, as usual, @Roker 73 👍

Morning Vic
Enjoy the Indian summer, we re having 🌞

Morning Dennis
Enjoy the tinnies

Morning Robbie 1
Morning HC.
Morning Roker73, Morning Hank, Morning All,
The PL game for me.
Have a gud un!
Morning AG
Saints bourney at home for me
Morning Robbied.
Morning all.

Wanted a catch up on sleep, instead I wake up at 4.30. Brilliant!

Might catch the saints game.

Happy Friday!
Morning Mac
Morning everyone xx
Morning J.
Morning Hank, morning 73, morning all

Working from home today, so much to sort out for next week, might have to master multi tasking
Morning Stortford.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Janey, we are all doing ok as very busy, never gave it much thought how much is involved, and everything having to be agreed by consensus, looking at buffet menus atm, woke up wondering whether folk would prefer sausage rolls or corned beef slice :lol:, looking forward to a day on the lash at Bolton tomorrow
Just what you need mate. Enjoy.

😃😃
Love a pork pie me, infact I love pies full stop 😃
Me anarl. Gods gift to humanity.
Logon or register to see this image

No bother mate, I am a terrible sleeper, have read books, done yoga, breathing exercises etc, occasionally when things are too bad I take a prescription sleeping pill, even 1 good nights sleep a fortnight can make a huge difference. Might be worth seeing a doctor if it continues.
Sound advice. Inability to sleep for extended periods could possibly be a sign of something else going on. It’s not good for you either way. It can skew your whole approach to life.
There’s a scran shop across the road from the Deafy that does home made corned beef pies & the such.

If you wanted anyone to help that is.

I’ll be in there next week 👍

All the best marra
Morning Wakey.

Morning Roker 73, Morning Hank, Morning All

The duck might tune into The English Channel Derby this evening.

Also looking forward to The Rugby WC, I know some don't like it or understand it but I think rugby union, especially at International level, is sport at the highest level, always played at high intensity, no feigning injury and with respect for the officials irrespective of their decisions, no groups of players surrounding the officials shouting and bawling.

No good, I started reading this but dozed off 💤😉.

Morning R73 morning all

Might watch premier game.

Morning Vic mental to be in T shirt this time of year up here in the frozen north

Morning HC have a good in
Morning MM. I had me shorts on while out with the dogs this morning. Maybe a bit early 🥶
Where’s Hank gone like?
Holiday.
Morning Hank, morning all, a bit of Saints down the pub.
Morning Snorbens
Morning Bishop, keep gan marra you will get there

Morning Snorbens mind where you sit marra

Morning Wakey, I might bring you a ham and peas pudding Sarnie to to the Deafy, surely you miss them
I’ll keep him a seat next to Hanks dad.

8/10

None of that shite for me
Morning niknak.
Morning @Roker 73 , nice thread again and good morning all. Nothing for me today, busy day at work so I'll just watch any goals on catch up. Yesterdays tv thread was great to read, great posts by everyone and well worth the time and trouble to read through them. This daily tv thread must be one or if not the best one on here. Have a great day everyone, the weekend is nearly hear 🍻🍺🍻.

@Musicman , morning pal, nice to see you back. Yes, finish a week today and fly out a week on Tuesday. Really looking forward to it. Hope you and everyone is keeping well👍.

Morning @Dilligaf60 , hope everything is well and the dog walking is too. Enjoy the weekend pal.

@Spam Javelin , @Rip Van Fish , have a great day.

Morning @Ginger John , don't forget. R&R...And its not a musical term...;):):)👍

@Horley Chorley , morning pal.

@viccarlton , hope you are well mate, cricket went a bit tits up, but still did well after the start they had.

@sismanhatton @Kid Galahad @Kingdom Bhoy @The Lonious Monk @Horley Chorley @Bonzo @Grumpy Old Man @eddtheduck @EchoMan @Wakey ftm in Sussex ( have a good un pal) @Stortford (all the best pal) @TaylorBoosh @AndyGray1985 @Snorbens @janey @McGregor @viccarlton @Bacchus @niknak_123 @riffraff @Snorbens @st joes lad @thecloughywobble, @robbied1 @Dennis @Skandhaless ....Have a great day guys and good luck the England at the start of the Rugby world cup 🏉🏉🏉 .
Morning SFATI
Morning. Thanks, I will. The little one has been class. She's just appeared with her bathroom towels and bathmat, put them in the washer and set it away and said she'll clean her bathroom when she gets in from school. What a star :cool:
Good parenting.
Morning all. Night shift finished so it's the weekend. Few hours kip then I'll get up and do the gardens, will watch Southampton game tonight. Have a great Friday all.
Morning TB
Morning @Roker 73 - keep it up
Morning Hank, wherever you are
Morning @Musicman - thought you were banned
Morning all
NOTS for me. Worky day then out for Friday night food and drink tonight.

Happy Friday
Morning EM

Morning Hank morning all

Thanks RP 73

Nots for me today, 2nd round today in 3rd overnight.

As someone who lives there it has quite a few gems, but dont bother with the towns.

Welcome back Musicman good to see you posting again.

Have a great day one and all
Morning Sis.
Morning all.

Cagliari v Genoa for me i think just to mix things up a bit

Morning TT
Morning HC have a good day lad.

Thank you the Vale golf course is stunning, looking forward to going again later.

Wakey mentioned the corn beef pies, there's a farm shop just outside where we are staying that do home made pork pies and though l would go over and buy a couple.
Never walk past a pie shop without going inside. You may regret it for the rest of your days.

Morning Cloughy
Morning Dilli, welcome home
Thanks mate 👍
Morning Roker 73, Morning Hank, Morning All

The duck might tune into The English Channel Derby this evening.

Also looking forward to The Rugby WC, I know some don't like it or understand it but I think rugby union, especially at International level, is sport at the highest level, always played at high intensity, no feigning injury and with respect for the officials irrespective of their decisions, no groups of players surrounding the officials shouting and bawling.
Morning Edd. I shall be watching England on Sunday, for the reasons you stated.
Morning Dilli. Found your land legs?
Yes mate. Just about back in the land of the living.
Ever considered this as an aid in your favourite sport?
Logon or register to see this image

Back