Live footy on TV 20 September

Morning @Roker 73 , nice thread again and good morning all. Nothing for me today, busy day at work so I'll just watch any goals on catch up. Yesterdays tv thread was great to read, great posts by everyone and well worth the time and trouble to read through them. This daily tv thread must be one or if not the best one on here. Have a great day everyone, the weekend is nearly hear 🍻🍺🍻.

@Musicman , morning pal, nice to see you back. Yes, finish a week today and fly out a week on Tuesday. Really looking forward to it. Hope you and everyone is keeping well👍.

Morning @Dilligaf60 , hope everything is well and the dog walking is too. Enjoy the weekend pal.

@Spam Javelin , @Rip Van Fish , have a great day.

Morning @Ginger John , don't forget. R&R...And its not a musical term...;):):)👍

@Horley Chorley , morning pal.

@viccarlton , hope you are well mate, cricket went a bit tits up, but still did well after the start they had.

@sismanhatton @Kid Galahad @Kingdom Bhoy @The Lonious Monk @Horley Chorley @Bonzo @Grumpy Old Man @eddtheduck @EchoMan @Wakey ftm in Sussex ( have a good un pal) @Stortford (all the best pal) @TaylorBoosh @AndyGray1985 @Snorbens @janey @McGregor @viccarlton @Bacchus @niknak_123 @riffraff @Snorbens @st joes lad @thecloughywobble, @robbied1 @Dennis @Skandhaless ....Have a great day guys and good luck the England at the start of the Rugby world cup 🏉🏉🏉 .

Last edited:
Morning Hank morning all

Thanks RP 73

Nots for me today, 2nd round today in 3rd overnight.

Morning everyone, nowt for me, still away on our little tour of Northamptonshire and its surrounds, back Saturday evening.

As someone who lives there it has quite a few gems, but dont bother with the towns.

Welcome back Musicman good to see you posting again.

Have a great day one and all

Morning @Roker 73 , nice thread again and good morning all. Nothing for me today, busy day at work so I'll just watch any goals on catch up. Yesterdays tv thread was great to read, great posts by everyone and well worth the time and trouble to read through them. This daily tv thread must be one or if not the best one on here. Have a great day everyone, the weekend is nearly hear 🍻🍺🍻.

@Musicman , morning pal, nice to see you back. Yes, finish a week today and fly out a week on Tuesday. Really looking forward to it. Hope you and everyone is keeping well👍.

Morning @Dilligaf60 , hope everything is well and the dog walking is too. Enjoy the weekend pal.

@Spam Javelin , @Rip Van Fish , have a great day.

Morning @Ginger John , don't forget. R&R...And its not a musical term...;):):)👍

@Horley Chorley , morning pal.

@viccarlton , hope you are well mate, cricket went a bit tits up, but still did well after the start they had.

@sismanhatton @Kid Galahad @Kingdom Bhoy @The Lonious Monk @Horley Chorley @Bonzo @Grumpy Old Man @eddtheduck @EchoMan @Wakey ftm in Sussex ( have a good un pal) @Stortford (all the best pal) @TaylorBoosh @AndyGray1985 @Snorbens @janey @McGregor @viccarlton @Bacchus @niknak_123 @riffraff @Snorbens @st joes lad @thecloughywobble, @robbied1 @Dennis @Skandhaless ....Have a great day guys and good luck the England at the start of the Rugby world cup 🏉🏉🏉 .
Morning SFATI
Have a good un
Morning Hank morning all

Thanks RP 73

Nots for me today, 2nd round today in 3rd overnight.

As someone who lives there it has quite a few gems, but dont bother with the towns.

Welcome back Musicman good to see you posting again.

Have a great day one and all
Morning Sis

Morning @Roker 73 - keep it up
Morning Hank, wherever you are
Morning @Musicman - thought you were banned
Morning all
NOTS for me. Worky day then out for Friday night food and drink tonight.

Happy Friday
Morning EM
Morning all. Night shift finished so it's the weekend. Few hours kip then I'll get up and do the gardens, will watch Southampton game tonight. Have a great Friday all.
Mirning TB
Morning lads. Half day at work and probably the Saints match for me. Need to rest ready for tomorrow.

Morning marra :cool:
Morning GJ

Last edited by a moderator:

Back