Live football on tv 26/03/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning KB, Hank, MM & all

busy grafting .....

Ok for beer as our local brewery are delivering Battle Brewery โ€“ Craft beer in Battle, East Sussex, UK

Will do a little bit more in the yard at some point, some fresh air at least. Granddaughters help us โ€œ interesting โ€œ ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜„

Avvegudden everyone
Morning Wakey. Enjoy mate. Nippers are natural Gardeners. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I watched the whole match on cd yesterday quality stuff.
We owned them that day.
Morning Wakey

Got good news with IR35 yesterday, Ltd company lives on for another year. Have a good un
Excellent news mate ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Last edited by a moderator:

I know the SAFC club shop is now closed but is the online service still going?
Update from SAFC
ACADEMY, BOX OFFICE & STORE NOW CLOSED
Due to the ongoing outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) in the UK, Sunderland AFC is set to introduce numerous operational changes with immediate effect.

In line with the latest government advice, and following the FAโ€™s announcement to suspend professional football until at least 30 April, the Academy of Light will be closed until further notice.​
Supporters are also advised that the Stadium of Light box office and store โ€“ including online and telephone operations โ€“ will be closed from 2pm on Monday 23 March.

Further information regarding ticketing, including 2020-21 season card renewals, will be released in due course.​
Any retail orders previously made for home delivery will be fulfilled, but may be subject to slight delays depending on DPDโ€™s delivery schedule.

The clubโ€™s primary concern remains the safety and well-being of its staff, players, supporters and stakeholders, and these decisions have been taken with all associated with SAFC in mind.​
We thank you all for your continued support.​
This email was sent to you by Sunderland AFC because you gave us your email address along with permission to contact you.

Sunderland Association Football Club Limited (The).
Registered Office: Sunderland AFC, Stadium Of Light, Sunderland, SR5 1SU.

Please do not reply to this email as the inbox is not monitored. All queries should be directed to [email protected]

No longer wish to hear from us? Update your preferences or click here to unsubscribe.

Registered in England & Wales. Number 49116
Tel: +44 (0) 371 911 1500 Fax: +44 (0) 191 551 5104 e: [email protected] w: www.safc.com
Morning lads. I think I'll stop in today.

Morning mate :cool:
Morning Becs. I think I will anarl. Dogs have been out. Iโ€™m still getting dirty looks as they can only go as far as 15 mins there and 15 mins back. At least theyโ€™ve got a garden to run around in. Howโ€™s Bob?
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad and all.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe ๐Ÿ‘
Morning Spammers.
Morning KB
Morning all

Not sure what to do today. Might just have a day at home. AGAIN
Morning EM
Morning KB, Becs, Hank and all, another beautiful morning, reading the Echo on line about the new Netflix series, spending millions and a player just walking out!
Morning Snorbens. So very Sunderland. Which player was it?

Convinced I had it in December /January. Posted about it on here. Never had a cough like it before and the stuff I was bringing up was minging
You may well have done mate. I had a ropey patch just before Xmas, but Iโ€™m not certain it was that like. donโ€™t suppose well know til that antibody test comes out.
Morning @Kingdom Bhoy , thank you for posting, morning Hank & everyone. Not in till 8am today, same as yesterday, busy as hell. Our Technician is fine now after feeling unwell,she wants to come back but she has to stay away for two weeks, guidelines the get tested for the all clear. You know yourself, when you're run down you don't feel great and your mind plays overtime.

Managed to catch-up with This Country on the iplayer last night, funny as, Kerry Mucklowe, Curtain, bloody funny. As always, have a nicer day as possible, stay in, stay safe and avoid eating old bats...๐Ÿฆ‡...Unlike Prince Charles....

@Wicksy ....Just seen your post properly mate, 100% pal with everything you said. I know you'll be chocca like us. Keep your mask & gloves on, knock on the peoples door, leave the meds on the doorstep and run like fook ๐Ÿ˜ท ๐Ÿ˜ท ๐Ÿš› ๐Ÿš› ... All the very best pal,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

@Dilligaf60 , hope you are ok pal and how is the extra leave going? @becs , hope everything getting sorted for you,x , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , ummm, beers, sounds excellent. Hope everything is ok with you both, @Horley Chorley , morning pal, @thecloughywobble , stay safe pal, brill posts btw, @Musicman , all the best pal, @Stortford , morning buddy , @Spam Javelin , @Rip Van Fish , @chunkylover53 , @robbied1 , @Snorbens , @AndyGray1985 , @EchoMan , @VHFC , @GlassSlippers , @annie228 , @janey , @TaylorBoosh , @viccarlton , @Butcher's Coat , @sismanhatton , @phunboy , @Mk Mackem , @T_Bone , @The Professor , @The Hesford Diet , @st joes lad , @Oli Wagkz , @niknak_123 , @Bonzo ,@TiptonBaggie , @doodlebugs , @Grumpy Old Man , @iPabs , @NewAdventuresInWiFi , ...And to anyone I've missed and yet to post,
Morning SFATI. Iโ€™m fine mate. Mrs D just gone to work so ill get some housework done.
Logon or register to see this image

Morning marra. Still waiting for news on money help from the government. Hopefully something will be announced today ๐Ÿคž
I hope so hinny.

Iโ€™m coughing a bit now, sore throat, pounding heed, runny snozzle - I think/hope itโ€™s a cawld

Doing ok mate, take care & thank you ๐Ÿ‘

This
All this bollocks about being complicated ๐Ÿ˜ค
We paid tax in December, that was based on income (& accepted by HMRC).
it isnโ€™t difficult to come up with an equation based on this evidence - or 80% of it to be fair
Hope thatโ€™s all it is marra ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Morning @Kingdom Bhoy , thank you for posting, morning Hank & everyone. Not in till 8am today, same as yesterday, busy as hell. Our Technician is fine now after feeling unwell,she wants to come back but she has to stay away for two weeks, guidelines the get tested for the all clear. You know yourself, when you're run down you don't feel great and your mind plays overtime.

Managed to catch-up with This Country on the iplayer last night, funny as, Kerry Mucklowe, Curtain, bloody funny. As always, have a nicer day as possible, stay in, stay safe and avoid eating old bats...๐Ÿฆ‡...Unlike Prince Charles....

@Wicksy ....Just seen your post properly mate, 100% pal with everything you said. I know you'll be chocca like us. Keep your mask & gloves on, knock on the peoples door, leave the meds on the doorstep and run like fook ๐Ÿ˜ท ๐Ÿ˜ท ๐Ÿš› ๐Ÿš› ... All the very best pal,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

@Dilligaf60 , hope you are ok pal and how is the extra leave going? @becs , hope everything getting sorted for you,x , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , ummm, beers, sounds excellent. Hope everything is ok with you both, @Horley Chorley , morning pal, @thecloughywobble , stay safe pal, brill posts btw, @Musicman , all the best pal, @Stortford , morning buddy , @Spam Javelin , @Rip Van Fish , @chunkylover53 , @robbied1 , @Snorbens , @AndyGray1985 , @EchoMan , @VHFC , @GlassSlippers , @annie228 , @janey , @TaylorBoosh , @viccarlton , @Butcher's Coat , @sismanhatton , @phunboy , @Mk Mackem , @T_Bone , @The Professor , @The Hesford Diet , @st joes lad , @Oli Wagkz , @niknak_123 , @Bonzo ,@TiptonBaggie , @doodlebugs , @Grumpy Old Man , @iPabs , @NewAdventuresInWiFi , ...And to anyone I've missed and yet to post,
This Country is great, Scorefrom, la. The telly programme, I mean. The final (ever) episode was quite moving. Some accurate characterisations. Mand is brilliant. I've met a few Mands over the years. Kerry's dad is a reet ****. The great thing is that he's K & K's real dad in real life. Ditto their uncle. I saw them (the actors playing K & K) giving an interview the other week. They seem like lovely people, very talented too. They said the guy who plays the vicar is even nicer than the vicar in real life!

Morning, fellow children of the world. And what a beautiful day it is. The birds seem to be singing even more than usual. Anyone would think they didn't realise we were in lockdown.

Little to say today, so I'll not waste words. Good ones are hard to come by.

Enjoy yasels. Stay healthy. I think I might have a gan at sticking me tuth crown back on. By the time I've finished I'll be a genuine emergency case....

Morning KB, Becs and all

Hats off once again to all essential workers and our very own (well Stokes) @Scorefrom a throw in๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Gearing myself up for operation bog roll, apparently itโ€™s 1 in 1 out at the Supermarket so as Captain Oates said I could be gone some time, after that I think Iโ€™ll just have a day at home for a change.
Morning Stortford. Best of luck mate. Let us know if you make it home safe.

You may well have done mate. I had a ropey patch just before Xmas, but Iโ€™m not certain it was that like. donโ€™t suppose well know til that antibody test comes out.

Morning SFATI. Iโ€™m fine mate. Mrs D just gone to work so ill get some housework done.
Logon or register to see this image

I hope so hinny.
Well done Mrs D ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Morning all,

Still all fit and well in Bristol, though I'm getting psychosomatic symptoms (no temperature, but I cough about every four hours, and it's not dry); I think I might have cabin fever. By way of variation, we're going to attempt to replicate our usual post-rehearsal pub session using Zoom tonight.
Stay well in Brissell marra

Family have set up Zoom, Tom suggested it as he uses it for work๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
Nothing on again today good morning everybody. I may pop through to the Maxim Brewery . They have been designated an essential business because of a shortage of beer in supermarkets. They are running a drive in facility from 10.00 am today. Cheers
Morning KB,Becs,Hank,HC and good morning all.
None of that for me.Wfh and later I am baking some palmiers after,stupidly,telling the wife mine would be better than those from the supermarket.No pressure.
Have a great day
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad and all.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe ๐Ÿ‘
Morning SJ.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back