Live football on tv 26/03/20

@Stortford and everyone on here πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thank you for you're nice comments and support especially through the last few weeks. Everyone came out in my road and my lovely neighbour got me a bottle of Drambuie. Great it was and some fireworks too. Touching. Just been chatting with my neighbour across from me for the last hour, he jokingly said he wished he was out all day...his mrs agreed...Great posts & thread as always, have a nice night what's left of it and stay safe...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ridiculous having to wait that long my niece and her partner are both self employed looking to get a loan now.
It is,absolutely.

Last edited:
@Stortford and everyone on here πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thank you for you're nice comments and support especially through the last few weeks. Everyone came out in my road and my lovely neighbour got me a bottle of Drambuie. Great it was and some fireworks too. Touching. Just been chatting with my neighbour across from me for the last hour, he jokingly said he wished he was out all day...his mrs agreed...Great posts & thread as always, have a nice night what's left of it and stay safe...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

It is,absolutely.
Absolutely brilliant and fully deserved.
I started clapping at 4pm and have just finished clapping now, as I have to go in the house coz I'm bloody freezing and need the toilet. πŸ‘πŸ‘

We live in a terrace of 20 odd gaffs. There was clapping, then I shouted "haway the NHS" then there was a bit echoing repetition then someone did a loud fingers in mouth whistle which I repeated (I'm crap at most things but I'm canny at whistling) & so it went. Then it stopped. It was strangely moving....
Great stuff, and agreed mate, it was very moving.

Back