Live football on tv 26/03/20

Morning @Kingdom Bhoy , morning Hank, morning Hankees.

The Sunderland away shirts, minus the sponsor and red band across the front, arrived yesterday. Canny fit and looks really smart. A tenner a pop. It looks more like casual summer wear.

Have a healthy and safe day everyone.
I know the SAFC club shop is now closed but is the online service still going?

Morning @Kingdom Bhoy , morning Hank, morning Hankees.

The Sunderland away shirts, minus the sponsor and red band across the front, arrived yesterday. Canny fit and looks really smart. A tenner a pop. It looks more like casual summer wear.

Have a healthy and safe day everyone.
Morning mate
Morning KB you are slowly but surely morphing into Hank, breweries drive thru lol

Morning all
morning mate

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad and all.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad and all.

And you marra.

Morning lads. I think I'll stop in today.
Morning Hank

Morning mate :cool:

Morning Wakey

Got good news with IR35 yesterday, Ltd company lives on for another year. Have a good un
Great for yer
Doesn’t really apply to me I don’t think as I’m an LLP
Morning Hank

Morning mr sword

Last edited:
Morning Hank

Morning spammers
Morning lads. I think I'll stop in today.

Morning mate :cool:
Morning Becs a quiet day in will do you the world of good

Last edited:
Morning KB, Becs, Hank and all, another beautiful morning, reading the Echo on line about the new Netflix series, spending millions and a player just walking out!

Morning marra :cool:
Morning spammers

Morning Becs a quiet day in will do you the world of good

Morning marra. I've got cabin fever already :oops:
Take it easy, get those bairns doing the jobs whilst you crack the whip ....... & don’t pretend you don’t have a whip 😄😳

Morning mate. I really haven't got a whip :lol:

My letter said do not go outside at all. However where I live is pretty open. I'm not overlooked at the back as there's an open grassed space over the back fence and nobody is playing out on it at the moment. Man next door rarely goes in his garden and couple on the other side just use theirs now and again. There's 6ft fences surrounding the back garden. I should be ok going in the garden shouldn't I? I'm sick of being cooped up inside but I don't want to risk my health either. I'd come in if either neighbour goes out or I hear anyone on the grassy area. I put the bin out last night and stood on the drive just sniffing the fresh air :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning marra :cool:

Morning marra. I've got cabin fever already :oops:

Morning mate. I really haven't got a whip :lol:

My letter said do not go outside at all. However where I live is pretty open. I'm not overlooked at the back as there's an open grassed space over the back fence and nobody is playing out on it at the moment. Man next door rarely goes in his garden and couple on the other side just use theirs now and again. There's 6ft fences surrounding the back garden. I should be ok going in the garden shouldn't I? I'm sick of being cooped up inside but I don't want to risk my health either. I'd come in if either neighbour goes out or I hear anyone on the grassy area. I put the bin out last night and stood on the drive just sniffing the fresh air :lol:
You don’t convince me about the whip 😄😄😄
FWIW T went into our garden yesterday twice & had a cuppa. That’s also as far as I have been 😩
She has her own hand towels etc but like you she has to give granddaughter a little cuddle 😄
Well how do you think I feel this was my plans

January 1st - “This is going to be my year”

March 26th - “I am wiping my arse with a pot noodle lid”
Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Convinced I had it in December /January. Posted about it on here. Never had a cough like it before and the stuff I was bringing up was minging

I had something like that at New Year. My Mam was worried as I was going into fits of coughing where I couldn't catch my breath and my chest was really hurting.

My younger son had something in Feb with a cough and a fever that kept him in bed for a few days. That's not like him as he's never ill.

We just put both down to winter bugs at the time.

Morning @Kingdom Bhoy , thank you for posting, morning Hank & everyone. Not in till 8am today, same as yesterday, busy as hell. Our Technician is fine now after feeling unwell,she wants to come back but she has to stay away for two weeks, guidelines the get tested for the all clear. You know yourself, when you're run down you don't feel great and your mind plays overtime.

Managed to catch-up with This Country on the iplayer last night, funny as, Kerry Mucklowe, Curtain, bloody funny. As always, have a nicer day as possible, stay in, stay safe and avoid eating old bats...🦇...Unlike Prince Charles....

@Wicksy ....Just seen your post properly mate, 100% pal with everything you said. I know you'll be chocca like us. Keep your mask & gloves on, knock on the peoples door, leave the meds on the doorstep and run like fook 😷 😷 🚛 🚛 ... All the very best pal,👍👍👍.

@Dilligaf60 , hope you are ok pal and how is the extra leave going? @becs , hope everything getting sorted for you,x , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , ummm, beers, sounds excellent. Hope everything is ok with you both, @Horley Chorley , morning pal, @thecloughywobble , stay safe pal, brill posts btw, @Musicman , all the best pal, @Stortford , morning buddy , @Spam Javelin , @Rip Van Fish , @chunkylover53 , @robbied1 , @Snorbens , @AndyGray1985 , @EchoMan , @VHFC , @GlassSlippers , @annie228 , @janey , @TaylorBoosh , @viccarlton , @Butcher's Coat , @sismanhatton , @phunboy , @Mk Mackem , @T_Bone , @The Professor , @The Hesford Diet , @st joes lad , @Oli Wagkz , @niknak_123 , @Bonzo ,@TiptonBaggie , @doodlebugs , @Grumpy Old Man , @iPabs , @NewAdventuresInWiFi , ...And to anyone I've missed and yet to post,

Back