Live football on tv 26/03/20

I had something like that at New Year. My Mam was worried as I was going into fits of coughing where I couldn't catch my breath and my chest was really hurting.

My younger son had something in Feb with a cough and a fever that kept him in bed for a few days. That's not like him as he's never ill.

We just put both down to winter bugs at the time.
I was like my 1970’s Skoda getting started on a morning

Morning marra. Still waiting for news on money help from the government. Hopefully something will be announced today 🤞
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 really hope so hon,x.
Morning @Kingdom Bhoy , thank you for posting, morning Hank & everyone. Not in till 8am today, same as yesterday, busy as hell. Our Technician is fine now after feeling unwell,she wants to come back but she has to stay away for two weeks, guidelines the get tested for the all clear. You know yourself, when you're run down you don't feel great and your mind plays overtime.

Managed to catch-up with This Country on the iplayer last night, funny as, Kerry Mucklowe, Curtain, bloody funny. As always, have a nicer day as possible, stay in, stay safe and avoid eating old bats...🦇...Unlike Prince Charles....

@Wicksy ....Just seen your post properly mate, 100% pal with everything you said. I know you'll be chocca like us. Keep your mask & gloves on, knock on the peoples door, leave the meds on the doorstep and run like fook 😷 😷 🚛 🚛 ... All the very best pal,👍👍👍.

@Dilligaf60 , hope you are ok pal and how is the extra leave going? @becs , hope everything getting sorted for you,x , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , ummm, beers, sounds excellent. Hope everything is ok with you both, @Horley Chorley , morning pal, @thecloughywobble , stay safe pal, brill posts btw, @Musicman , all the best pal, @Stortford , morning buddy , @Spam Javelin , @Rip Van Fish , @chunkylover53 , @robbied1 , @Snorbens , @AndyGray1985 , @EchoMan , @VHFC , @GlassSlippers , @annie228 , @janey , @TaylorBoosh , @viccarlton , @Butcher's Coat , @sismanhatton , @phunboy , @Mk Mackem , @T_Bone , @The Professor , @The Hesford Diet , @st joes lad , @Oli Wagkz , @niknak_123 , @Bonzo ,@TiptonBaggie , @doodlebugs , @Grumpy Old Man , @iPabs , @NewAdventuresInWiFi , ...And to anyone I've missed and yet to post,
......have a safe day.

Last edited:
I had something like that at New Year. My Mam was worried as I was going into fits of coughing where I couldn't catch my breath and my chest was really hurting.

My younger son had something in Feb with a cough and a fever that kept him in bed for a few days. That's not like him as he's never ill.

We just put both down to winter bugs at the time.
I’m coughing a bit now, sore throat, pounding heed, runny snozzle - I think/hope it’s a cawld
Morning @Kingdom Bhoy , thank you for posting, morning Hank & everyone. Not in till 8am today, same as yesterday, busy as hell. Our Technician is fine now after feeling unwell,she wants to come back but she has to stay away for two weeks, guidelines the get tested for the all clear. You know yourself, when you're run down you don't feel great and your mind plays overtime.

Managed to catch-up with This Country on the iplayer last night, funny as, Kerry Mucklowe, Curtain, bloody funny. As always, have a nicer day as possible, stay in, stay safe and avoid eating old bats...🦇...Unlike Prince Charles....

@Wicksy ....Just seen your post properly mate, 100% pal with everything you said. I know you'll be chocca like us. Keep your mask & gloves on, knock on the peoples door, leave the meds on the doorstep and run like fook 😷 😷 🚛 🚛 ... All the very best pal,👍👍👍.

@Dilligaf60 , hope you are ok pal and how is the extra leave going? @becs , hope everything getting sorted for you,x , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , ummm, beers, sounds excellent. Hope everything is ok with you both, @Horley Chorley , morning pal, @thecloughywobble , stay safe pal, brill posts btw, @Musicman , all the best pal, @Stortford , morning buddy , @Spam Javelin , @Rip Van Fish , @chunkylover53 , @robbied1 , @Snorbens , @AndyGray1985 , @EchoMan , @VHFC , @GlassSlippers , @annie228 , @janey , @TaylorBoosh , @viccarlton , @Butcher's Coat , @sismanhatton , @phunboy , @Mk Mackem , @T_Bone , @The Professor , @The Hesford Diet , @st joes lad , @Oli Wagkz , @niknak_123 , @Bonzo ,@TiptonBaggie , @doodlebugs , @Grumpy Old Man , @iPabs , @NewAdventuresInWiFi , ...And to anyone I've missed and yet to post,
Doing ok mate, take care & thank you 👏
Morning marra. Still waiting for news on money help from the government. Hopefully something will be announced today 🤞
This
All this bollocks about being complicated 😤
We paid tax in December, that was based on income (& accepted by HMRC).
it isn’t difficult to come up with an equation based on this evidence - or 80% of it to be fair

Last edited:
I’m coughing a bit now, sore throat, pounding heed, runny snozzle - I think/hope it’s a cawld

Hope it's nothing serious 😘

This
All this bollocks about being complicated 😤
We paid tax in December, that was based on income (& accepted by HMRC).
it isn’t difficult to come up with an equation based on this evidence - or 80% of it to be fair

I sent them a large four figure sum to pay my bill at the end of January. Even if they just let me have that back, it would keep me afloat through my 12 weeks isolation.

Morning KB, Becs and all

Hats off once again to all essential workers and our very own (well Stokes) @Scorefrom a throw in👏👏

Gearing myself up for operation bog roll, apparently it’s 1 in 1 out at the Supermarket so as Captain Oates said I could be gone some time, after that I think I’ll just have a day at home for a change.

Morning marra. Good luck with the bog roll :D

Good morning King b, and thanks for post again, seems your keeping niknak happy at least.

Morning all please stay safe as you possible can.

Bec's and Wakey, it's been announced that the Chancellor is making a statement today regarding self employed, but don't hold your breath. I hope he come up with a package that will help you both.

Last nights gig by S o t Sirens was enjoyable which they did from their front rooms some sight technical and timing issues. 10k viewed can be seen on Facebook.

Strange day today as its it's our wedding anniversary with no kids or other family around.
Eldest has a flight home tomorrow from Bali, but he unaware which airport it will be arriving onto at the moment.

Have a great day if you can

Good morning King b, and thanks for post again, seems your keeping niknak happy at least.

Morning all please stay safe as you possible can.

Bec's and Wakey, it's been announced that the Chancellor is making a statement today regarding self employed, but don't hold your breath. I hope he come up with a package that will help you both.

Last nights gig by S o t Sirens was enjoyable which they did from their front rooms some sight technical and timing issues. 10k viewed can be seen on Facebook.

Strange day today as its it's our wedding anniversary with no kids or other family around.
Eldest has a flight home tomorrow from Bali, but he unaware which airport it will be arriving onto at the moment.

Have a great day if you can
Take care marra

like I said it’s a piece of piss to sort - if he wanted to

Nothing on again today good morning everybody. I may pop through to the Maxim Brewery . They have been designated an essential business because of a shortage of beer in supermarkets. They are running a drive in facility from 10.00 am today. Cheers
Morning KB. Morning Peeps. I’m currently doing dry 2020 😂😂 but that’s a great idea. I didn’t realise the supermarkets were short of ale. I’ve not been up the beer aisle since about October last year.
Morning all. quick question to those who are more tech than me. These Belarus premier league games that are on Bet365.

Is it a case you only have to open account the you can stream? read info, not fully sure appears to be you can only stream on andriod phone?, or can i get this onto a smart tv?

Apologies if question has simple answer, not all of us find this stuff as easy, cheers
Morning Prof. Wish I could help mate. But I’ve no clue.
Morning everyone,probs watch some safc reruns to fill in my day
Morning SJL. Another lovely day.
morning mate and all work for me again

take care everyone and stay safe

Morning mate
Morning VHFC. Mind how you go mate.
Morning @Kingdom Bhoy , morning Hank, morning Hankees.

The Sunderland away shirts, minus the sponsor and red band across the front, arrived yesterday. Canny fit and looks really smart. A tenner a pop. It looks more like casual summer wear.

Have a healthy and safe day everyone.
Morning THD.
Currently watching the Di Canio 3-0 at St James. As it’s on Sky catch up
Morning Oli. Good shout. Might watch it later 😁
8/10

Bloody perfect! Well done King B!
Morning Niknak. I could get accustomed to this.
Morning KB you are slowly but surely morphing into Hank, breweries drive thru lol

Morning all
Morning MM

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning KB, Becs, Dilli, Wakey, SFATI, Galahad, Horley, Spam Javelin, Snorbens, and everyone else. Just Another Day in paradise. a day of watching Disney plus and playing FM19 for me today managed to get the lads back to the prem last night with a 2-0 playoff final win against the smoggies. I'll probably take the hound out for a nice long walk in the countryside again as well

Morning KB, Becs, Dilli, Wakey, SFATI, Galahad, Horley, Spam Javelin, Snorbens, and everyone else. Just Another Day in paradise. a day of watching Disney plus and playing FM19 for me today managed to get the lads back to the prem last night with a 2-0 playoff final win against the smoggies. I'll probably take the hound out for a nice long walk in the countryside again as well
Morning marra

enjoy 👍

Morning KB. Morning Peeps. I’m currently doing dry 2020 😂😂 but that’s a great idea. I didn’t realise the supermarkets were short of ale. I’ve not been up the beer aisle since about October last year.

Morning Prof. Wish I could help mate. But I’ve no clue.

Morning SJL. Another lovely day.

Morning VHFC. Mind how you go mate.

Morning THD.

Morning Oli. Good shout. Might watch it later 😁

Morning Niknak. I could get accustomed to this.

Morning MM
Morning Dilli, no call up yet ? They just put my brother on stand by

Back