Little things that annoy

To cap off my consumer annoyances today, I have received a packet of rubber feet that were advertised being on the ends of chair/bed legs and have arrived about the size of a wine gum after being sucked for ten minutes. :lol:

Ok here goes

People who look up stuff in the pub all the time instead of talking
People who kick your seat at the match
Bar staff who forget your order if its more than 1 thing
Bluetooth - rubbish
Pasta/rice packaging that rips
Carrots that sweat in the fridge
Mould - disgusting
Mobiles on silent that buzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thats it so far there's loads more.

People who park right next to junctions. In particular the people who park just off the roundabout on a blind corner, on double yellows on waterworks road by St Paul's and Hopewood Park in Ryhope

Someone driving right up your arse, then as you slow down to approach a left turn off you're about to take they swing out on the opposite side of the road overtaking you before you've even turned off. What's even the point? Well done you've just put yourself and others at risk for the sake of a meagre few seconds of your life.

People who have a lack of patience in public (ties in with the above point); speeding or just walking about cutting in front of people/no social distancing etc. in supermarkets/wandering completely unaware in front of moving vehicles in car parks etc.....just exemplifies the me me me culture which seems to have been noticeably growing in society the last decade. Everything (including tasks which aren't important such as a Sunday drive out) must be done at one million miles per hour with no care or respect for anyone else.

People with smelly bait in offices.

Accounts for houses or pets on Instagram.

People who sit on their phones at the match.

People who film whole gigs on their phones.

In the cinema people who get allocated specific seats for busy screenings, but then proceed to sit wherever they like, inevitably leading to people coming in later to get their seats only to find people sat in them, then the musical chairs begins of people shuffling all over the aisles.

People who buy seated tickets at gigs that have standing tickets available, but then proceed to stand for the duration of the gig anyway, thus obscuring the view of countless rows of people behind who bought a seating ticket believing they may actually be able to sit.

Ok here goes

People who look up stuff in the pub all the time instead of talking
People who kick your seat at the match
Bar staff who forget your order if its more than 1 thing
Bluetooth - rubbish
Pasta/rice packaging that rips
Carrots that sweat in the fridge
Mould - disgusting
Mobiles on silent that buzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thats it so far there's loads more.
Incomplete lists

People who park right next to junctions. In particular the people who park just off the roundabout on a blind corner, on double yellows on waterworks road by St Paul's and Hopewood Park in Ryhope
Breaking the 10 metre highway code rule - f***ing dangerous phuckers.

Back