Little things that annoy

I ask cold callers for a Nokia phone - it passes a little time if I’m bored and yes I know they are only doing their job and yes I feel bad about it.

Actually I don’t

Women drivers at roundabouts, nothing coming for miles in either direction, I will stop and have a look each way.

Women at Supermarket checkouts taking bucking ages.

Someone driving right up your arse, then as you slow down to approach a left turn off you're about to take they swing out on the opposite side of the road overtaking you before you've even turned off. What's even the point? Well done you've just put yourself and others at risk for the sake of a meagre few seconds of your life.
opposite sides of the road as it was in the US, but a twats trick like that in 2012 killed the lady who would have been my MIL and put my wife in hospital for months.
still getting effects from it as her hips and left arm were shattered

Buying more stuff than you need, because it's cheaper than buying just the stuff want. So wasteful.

I've read a couple of books in a four book set. Went to order the remaining two books, but the box-set of the four books is cheaper than buying the remaining two books.

Buying more stuff than you need, because it's cheaper than buying just the stuff want. So wasteful.

I've read a couple of books in a four book set. Went to order the remaining two books, but the box-set of the four books is cheaper than buying the remaining two books.

My Gran is like this. ‘They were reduced so I bought ten’.

people who drive painfully slowly uphill in icey conditions. get your f***ing toe down man
People who drive painfully slowly (by painfully I mean doing 30mph on a motorway) in the wet. Just takes a couple to bring a multi mile long section to a near standstill.

People who hoy litter out of their cars. Actually witnessed someone in front of me on Wessington Way (in the queue to get back to the a19 roundabout after the Preston home game weekend before last) actually open their door fully, chuck out what looked like a mcdonalds bag into the bushes on the side, close the door then proceed to carry on as if nothing had happened. Slightly annoyed I didn't note their reg plate and report them, or have a dash cam running. Scruffy ****ing ejits.

Back