Little things that annoy

People who ask themselves questions and answer them constantly in conversations. Such a f***ing annoying way to talk.

The fact I've told my wife countless times to pull the Venetian blinds in a way so that the light can't get into the room in the morning, but she still pull them so that the light gets in. There's only 2 ways to pull the bloody things. It's not that hard.

Sounds deliberate.

A few year ago my dad asked my mother to paint the kitchen door. Couple coats that is all. Showed her how to take the excess off, watch for the paint running ect.
A few days later I pop round. He was just starting to repaint the door. The door was a mess, he swears it was deliberate.

Last edited:
Sounds deliberate.

A few year ago my dad asked my mother to paint the kitchen door. Couple coats that is all. Showed her how to take the excess off, watch for the paint running ect.
A few days later I pop round. He was just starting to repaint the door. The door was a mess, he swears it was deliberate.
Not suprised it was a mess if she'd had electro-convulsive therapy. :lol:

*Bermp*

There's a special place in hell reserved for the kind of monster who cracks into the second layer of a box of chocolates before the first one has been finished.
May you choke on your "Strawberry Delight"

Flat light.

Bus lanes. £30 fine for driving in one. Just started fining people. Never knew it was busses only. Under Tyne bridge on low road to Baltic art thingy. Don't get caught.

Bus lanes. £30 fine for driving in one. Just started fining people. Never knew it was busses only. Under Tyne bridge on low road to Baltic art thingy. Don't get caught.

Bus lanes in Newcastle are ridiculous. Friend got caught and didn't even know she'd been in a bus lane until she got a letter in the post.

Coming down Westgate Road towards the station, the bus lane is on the left, then there's a traffic lights, a pedestrian crossing, traffic merging from the left and then the bus lane switches from the left lane to the right lane. You have a few yards to switch lanes without hitting anyone trying to merge and keeping an eye on the lights and pedestrians. I hate it!

Bus lanes in Newcastle are ridiculous. Friend got caught and didn't even know she'd been in a bus lane until she got a letter in the post.

Coming down Westgate Road towards the station, the bus lane is on the left, then there's a traffic lights, a pedestrian crossing, traffic merging from the left and then the bus lane switches from the left lane to the right lane. You have a few yards to switch lanes without hitting anyone trying to merge and keeping an eye on the lights and pedestrians. I hate it!
What you doing behind enemy lines ?

Back