Little things that annoy

Arseholes who park right on the kerb outside Borneo takeaway and the greasy spoon next door. Taking up 80% of the path so you have to walk on the road to get past the fat feckers vehicles. They usually park facing oncoming traffic as well.
People who stop and chat to others on parks. Fair enough, vut don't hog the entire path where 2 are on one side and 2 on the other so I have about 2 foot gap between either party. All stand on one side...oh!, those gypo chavs who ride their quad bikes near Paul Watson way. No reg plates or helmets. Same as the knobs who ride their scramblers up the Sandhills. Chav bastards.

Last edited:
People pronouncing "th" as "f".

Footballers like Ian Wright and Alan Shearer using sloppy speech such as "what he done" and being paid handsomely on MotD. It's not a great example to children. I'm constantly correcting my sons' speech after they've watched it (on catch-up). You'd think being able to speak English well should be part of the selection criteria.

Drivers not indicating before turning off on a roundabout.

The use of "there is" with a plural rather than "there are" - this is really common, even with teachers and newsreaders (e.g. There is queues on the M25).

The obsession with fame.

The word "celebrity".

People pronouncing "th" as "f".

Footballers like Ian Wright and Alan Shearer using sloppy speech such as "what he done" and being paid handsomely on MotD. It's not a great example to children. I'm constantly correcting my sons' speech after they've watched it (on catch-up). You'd think being able to speak English well should be part of the selection criteria.

The use of "there is" with a plural rather than "there are" - this is really common, even with teachers and newsreaders (e.g. There is queues on the M25).

The obsession with fame.

The word "celebrity".
all of that - I always think of teachers when watching MOTD or Sky "pundits". BT's European show with the journalists is light years ahead

When utilities like my phone company or software manufacturers email me and call me by my first name as if they know me. Fuck off you idiots, give me what I paid and stop bothering me.

People who leave their litter in supermarket trolleys so when the next person gets it its got till receipts, discarded food packaging, used masks and all sorts of other old shite that the scruffy fucks cant dispose of in the bin that you have to push the trolley past when leaving the supermarket. :evil:

Website who advertise clothes, specifically trainers, and you waste time browsing and finding something you like only to go to put them in the basket and find that all is left are a pair of size fives or fifteens :evil:

People who leave their litter in supermarket trolleys so when the next person gets it its got till receipts, discarded food packaging, used masks and all sorts of other old shite that the scruffy fucks cant dispose of in the bin that you have to push the trolley past when leaving the supermarket. :evil:

Website who advertise clothes, specifically trainers, and you waste time browsing and finding something you like only to go to put them in the basket and find that all is left are a pair of size fives or fifteens :evil:

When buying shoes in person and you ask for a size 10 and they come back and tell you that they only have them in a size 9 and then look at you for a response, as if you’re going to say “wait while I bind my feet like a Geisha!”

People who answer the phone with "Who's this? "
If it's a woman I'll normally guess Angelie Jolie, or a man.. Roger Federer.
I've never been right yet but it baffles them.
If i answer a phone it's either who's there, who's calling or who's that.
(Stupid little thing, but you asked)

People pronouncing "th" as "v”.

The obsession with fame.

The word "celebrity".
Vis

People who answer the phone with "Who's this? "
If it's a woman I'll normally guess Angelie Jolie, or a man.. Roger Federer.
I've never been right yet but it baffles them.
If i answer a phone it's either who's there, who's calling or who's that.
(Stupid little thing, but you asked)
My first girlfriend’s brother (deed now, inevitable) used to answer “go ahead”.

My list part 2

Alan shearer - his parts on MOTD must be quite scripted/rehearsed as he flounders when he has to ad lib.

Crisp names like Moroccan Spiced lamb. Stupid unnecessary detail.

Suzuki’s

People who send me hilarious videos

Video calls - I now look best on voice calls

Gym goers who drop weights from weight height

Part 3 to follow.

My list part 2

Alan shearer - his parts on MOTD must be quite scripted/rehearsed as he flounders when he has to ad lib.

Crisp names like Moroccan Spiced lamb. Stupid unnecessary detail.

Suzuki’s

People who send me hilarious videos

Video calls - I now look best on voice calls

Gym goers who drop weights from weight height

Part 3 to follow.
You ok hun. ?

Back