Liam Gallagher @ Knebworth...

Just downloaded my tickets and ticketmaster have sent me three under 16 tickets. :evil: Now got the fuck on with dealing with their customer service team.

that rockfield show on sky was cringe , those lads look like they could be the typical spoilt brats of rockstar parents , will they ever do a honest days work in their lives? , i doubt it

We're staying in Stevenage in a camper van which apparently is about 5km away - we're just walking to & from. Driving down Friday, on the drink, all day Saturday and then back on Sunday so not far off the entire jubilee weekend, but should be a laugh. Hopefully Stevenage the night before is busy with like minded pilgrims.

I‘m worried that im going to spend the whole show worrying about the fuck on getting out. Hoping to get out early doors and get on a train back to London

I‘m worried that im going to spend the whole show worrying about the fuck on getting out. Hoping to get out early doors and get on a train back to London
Ends 1030. Trains till 1. Get near back towards end mate n leg it. It’ll be okay. I hope 😂

Posted on an Group

Knebworth Alcohol Price

Cans
Carlsberg 568ml 3.8% £6.50
Cider 568ml 4.5% £6.80
Wine
Single 187ml 10%-14% £7.50
Bottle 750ml 10%-14% £30
Spirits
Vodka Coke 25ml 37.5% £7.50
Vodka RedBull 25ml 37.5% £9.50

Ordered by cost of contained alcohol per ml per drink, most expensive at the top.

Vodka RedBull 9.38ml @ £1 per ml
Vodka Coke 9.38ml @ 80p per ml
Wine 10% 18.7ml @ 40p per ml
Wine 11% 20.57ml @ 36p per ml
Wine 12% 22.44ml @ 33p per ml
Wine 13% 24.31ml @ 31p per ml
Carlsberg 21.58ml @ 30p per ml
Cider 25.56ml @ 29.3p per ml
Wine 14% 26.18ml @ 29p per ml

Basically if you wanna get shitfaced as cheaply as possible drink the 14% wine and if you’re trying to look like your fuckin loaded drink the Vodka RedBull 😂

Just downloaded my tickets and ticketmaster have sent me three under 16 tickets. :evil: Now got the fuck on with dealing with their customer service team.
I think it's general sale and anyone under 16 needs an adult. Mine says the same
We're staying in Stevenage in a camper van which apparently is about 5km away - we're just walking to & from. Driving down Friday, on the drink, all day Saturday and then back on Sunday so not far off the entire jubilee weekend, but should be a laugh. Hopefully Stevenage the night before is busy with like minded pilgrims.
Do you know where vans can park? I've hoyed a mattress in the back my van and was planning on just parking up on a road
Is there shuttle buses on from Stevenage railway station?

Last edited:
If you are driving down just take a half decent sleeping bag in your car with a few fleece throws in case temp drops in the night, leave the window down a tiny bit to stop condensation and job done ,few black bin liners taped around windows ,park in a posh estate near the venue ,wake up in morning straight to nearest supermarket/ wetherspoons for a full english and jobs a good'un !.

I think it's general sale and anyone under 16 needs an adult. Mine says the same

Do you know where vans can park? I've hoyed a mattress in the back my van and was planning on just parking up on a road
Is there shuttle buses on from Stevenage railway station?
The Knebworth website says no shuttles running for this one.

Back