Liam Gallagher @ Knebworth...

We’re 1100 out and 2345 back. If there’s enough of us, we’ll just bomb out the fire exit before we go south of the Thames 😂
Haha I did mention that to my lass. No way would we be the only ones going to King's Cross like. I reckon sling the driver the odd 5 all round and he'll stop. Dont fancy negotiating timetables after all day at Knebworth like

Haha I did mention that to my lass. No way would we be the only ones going to King's Cross like. I reckon sling the driver the odd 5 all round and he'll stop. Dont fancy negotiating timetables after all day at Knebworth like
If I’m being honest, I’ll likely be asleep on the way back. I reckon once on the coach it’ll be an hour to get out the car park then an hour back to London.

Were near there. Probs worth swapping numbers. I could enquire about a minibus say midnight but 30 odd miles probs £150?
Best of luck mate, but I think you’ll be too late to get that sorted now.

With the price, remember it’s going to be a few hours for the driver cos of how packed Knebworth will be. Also it’s the bank holiday weekend.

If you do get one, I’m going to guess at £300.

With the price, remember it’s going to be a few hours for the driver cos of how packed Knebworth will be. Also it’s the bank holiday weekend.

Race for trains it is. Im a wuick walker but these fecking young uns just cant be rushed. Reckon move towards back tennish n hopefully on platform 1130.

Were near there. Probs worth swapping numbers. I could enquire about a minibus say midnight but 30 odd miles probs £150?

Can do like, just incase we don’t make train. Hopefully we all do like.

Coincidentally I was talking to me mate we going with last night and mentioned this thread, he said he knows you.

You originally from Blackhall?

Can do like, just incase we don’t make train. Hopefully we all do like.

Coincidentally I was talking to me mate we going with last night and mentioned this thread, he said he knows you.

You originally from Blackhall?
Aye! Whos he? 😃

Due to the Queen’s Jubilee this will be a very busy weekend on public transport. You MUST plan ahead to ensure you get home safely at the end of the night. We do not advise anyone travels by train as there are no services following the event to get you home. Please book car parking, coaches or taxis in advance.

Please avoid travelling by train due to VERY limited capacity over the Jubilee weekend. If you must arrive by train, use the Stevenage rail station, located two miles from Knebworth Park but we do not advise anyone travels by train as there are no services following the event to get you home.

Due to the Queen’s Jubilee this will be a very busy weekend on public transport. You MUST plan ahead to ensure you get home safely at the end of the night. We do not advise anyone travels by train as there are no services following the event to get you home. Please book car parking, coaches or taxis in advance.

Please avoid travelling by train due to VERY limited capacity over the Jubilee weekend. If you must arrive by train, use the Stevenage rail station, located two miles from Knebworth Park but we do not advise anyone travels by train as there are no services following the event to get you home.
Why on earth would you put an event like this on and not have any trains down to London after it?

Rail enquiries shows trains afterwards. Are they saying these won’t stop at stevenage?

Chrissy Harrison, had fitter but he down power station now, I’m from Blackhall as well. Go to the Sunderland games with the lads from the hardwick.
Tried to get on hardwick bus but always full.
Think hes a sparky who worked at south tees n drank in workies mate? Sound lad, blonde hair?

Back