Liam Gallagher @ Knebworth...

I think it's general sale and anyone under 16 needs an adult. Mine says the same

Do you know where vans can park? I've hoyed a mattress in the back my van and was planning on just parking up on a road
Is there shuttle buses on from Stevenage railway station?
I haven't been part of the organisation, late joiner, and apparently were in a shopping centre car park. I've not bothered asking the lads if they've asked whether they're allowed to do it, just going to see how it pans out.

But we're going to Stevenage and walking to the gig, it's about 5km. Having a night in Stevenage tonight, leaving about 1030 !

I think it's general sale and anyone under 16 needs an adult. Mine says the same

Do you know where vans can park? I've hoyed a mattress in the back my van and was planning on just parking up on a road
Is there shuttle buses on from Stevenage railway station?
If you've been drinking and you're sleeping in your van you can still get done mind mate.

Absolutely amazing yesterday but for anyone going today it takes some getting out of Knebworth. Stevenage station is carnage!

You get the train back to London like? We have no way back so going to head back to the station and try and jump on the trains back to kings cross, unless we can get an Uber

Anyone off here singing Lee Howey etc under a tree pre gig with my son? 😂
You get the train back to London like? We have no way back so going to head back to the station and try and jump on the trains back to kings cross, unless we can get an Uber
Forget an uber mate! Quicker walking.
Anyway we lost me mate, left 15 mins after end, done hike n made last train.
Think they added a couple. Last one left 1246, everyone made it i think.
Try n get into station from town centre entrance not retail park n you’ll stroll in rather than queue.

Last edited:
Absolutely amazing yesterday but for anyone going today it takes some getting out of Knebworth. Stevenage station is carnage!
We had an absolute nightmare on the coach 😂 set off at 1100 arrived 1415. Then coming back we jumped on one 2300 so thought we were on to a winner. That was until some bellend wrapped their car around a tree using the coach exit. Eventually got back to the o2 at 0330 😂
Not everyone, they opened up the leisure centre for people to sleep in 😂

Last edited:
Did I read that right that Liam had a guest guitarist for the encore, again?
The one and only John Squire
I walked into Stevenage passed through the station it was bedlam at just after midnight they were letting people on to the platform in batches of about 100.
We had an absolute nightmare on the coach 😂 set off at 1100 arrived 1415. Then coming back we jumped on one 2300 so thought we were on to a winner. That was until some bellend wrapped their car around a tree using the coach exit. Eventually got back to the o2 at 0330 😂

Not everyone, they opened up the leisure centre for people to sleep in 😂

Apparently A1 got closed as people were walking on the motorway! I got to my cousins house in Stevenage at 2am was going go into London Town today but I’m walking like a cripple after doing over 40k steps!

Last edited:
Not that I’m advocating this obviously, but no one checks any of the coach tickets. So if you were to jump on one of the Big Green Coach Company buses that go back to the o2, I’m sure you’d be fine.
The one and only John Squire

I walked into Stevenage passed through the station it was bedlam at just after midnight they were letting people on to the platform in batches of about 100.

Apparently A1 got closed as people were walking on the motorway! I got to my cousins house in Stevenage at 2am was going go into London Town today but I’m walking like a cripple after doing over 40k steps!
Even on the way there I saw some mad man just running down the hard shoulder 😂

Not that I’m advocating this obviously, but no one checks any of the coach tickets. So if you were to jump on one of the Big Green Coach Company buses that go back to the o2, I’m sure you’d be fine.

Even on the way there I saw some mad man just running down the hard shoulder 😂
aye I saw some states yesterday I didn’t have a drink as had my son with me. So pleased I didn’t as trying to navigate out of Knebworth was hard work.

aye I saw some states yesterday I didn’t have a drink as had my son with me. So pleased I didn’t as trying to navigate out of Knebworth was hard work.
Give me a minute and I’ll hoy up two of the worst I saw.
Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
What an epic day, was amazing. Getting home was brutal like, coach didn't get out of car park till about 2am. The driver had to stop more or less after this for his hours. Gkt back to Sunderland just before 7.brutal

Anyone off here singing Lee Howey etc under a tree pre gig with my son? 😂

Forget an uber mate! Quicker walking.
Anyway we lost me mate, left 15 mins after end, done hike n made last train.
Try n get into station from town centre entrance not retail park n you’ll stroll in rather than queue.
Uber wasnt bad, paid £45 from Harlow about 4pm from hotel,
found a dive of a bar in Stevenage for a few late drinks after and managed to get an Uber back for £75 about 1am - between 3 of us i thought that wasnt too bad considering we hadnt planned how to get back :lol:
Unreal day and night like eveyone said, even the queue at bars wasnt bad, 15-20mins

Back