Liam Gallagher @ Knebworth...

I hadn’t realised Jubilee line was 24/7. Still not ideal but means can get the tube back from o2 to Kings Cross. Thought I was gonna be stung with an Uber.
Is that right ? Buzzing as I have the same dilemma haha. I asked one of the staff at one of the tube stations during Fri / Sat at the play offs and he basically said nothing available then. Then again be probs saw me bounding up the escalators singing Sunderland take over ...haha

I'm absolutely stuck to get down there and back. I'm thinking of renting a van and kipping in that and park it at Stevenage

Just realised I'm in Newmarket at the weekend and can get a ticket for £30 but last train is at 10 and it's not meant to finish until half past. Not sure how easy it'll be to get on that train either.

I'm absolutely stuck to get down there and back. I'm thinking of renting a van and kipping in that and park it at Stevenage
There’s so many people in the same situation with hotels, trains being massively over priced. People are just selling tickets left right and centre. I’m lucky managed to cadge a lift with my brother and his mate and my cousin lives in Stevenage or I think would have would have sold mine.

Back