LGBT Lessons for young children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably missed the boat on this one, but I find it concerning that some Islamic groups are refusing to accept LGBT people.

From the BBC article:

"Fundamentally the issue we have with No Outsiders is that it is changing our children's moral position on family values on sexuality and we are a traditional community.

"Morally we do not accept homosexuality as a valid sexual relationship to have. It's not about being homophobic... that's like saying, if you don't believe in Islam, you're Islamophobic."

Fundamentally you can fuck off, you religious nutbag freak.
Racist.

So children don't grow up worried that if they happen not to be straight, that is a problem. The lessons are just a sort of "heads-up, some folks are gay".

Are we really still in the attitudes of the 80’s and 90’s ? I don’t think we are, I don’t realistically think we’ll ever live without hate and prejudice but that comes from all people of all race, backgrounds and sexualities but after living through the last 15/20 year of gays right being pushed and promoted more than most other things I don’t think it needs bringing into primary schools, yes allow a lesson of ‘ there’s nothing wrong with liking anyone regardless of sex’ that’s not a problem for me at all.

But seeing as though the transgender scenario is involved that’s what I’m not comfortable with at all those kind of ideas shouldn’t be promoted at that age ! If it is something that is natural offer support services yes but I don’t see the need for lessons suggesting, teaching or advising about it, not prejudice against anything in regard to but just want kids to be allowed to be kids.

So children don't grow up worried that if they happen not to be straight, that is a problem. The lessons are just a sort of "heads-up, some folks are gay".
Ok, I would prefer if the children had these lessons when older say 11 or 12 but by then they would probably know if they
wanted to eat pussy or a cock up the ring piece.

Ok, I would prefer if the children had these lessons when older say 11 or 12 but by then they would probably know if they
Mostly at that age they want to do neither. I knew I liked lasses at 11, I want really thinking about giving head though.

It's not a separate lesson or anything; all they do is when they talk about families, love and relationships to the primary bairns, they acknowledge that some families are not mam & dad but maybe two dads, two mams or even just one parent. A primary school child isn't going to be aware of his/her sexuality but it's just handy so that when they are in secondary and might realise that some folk aren't straight (possibly them, their friends or family), they already know it's normal.

Mostly at that age they want to do neither. I knew I liked lasses at 11, I want really thinking about giving head though.
I didn't realise I liked lads as well as lasses until I was 17.

Are we really still in the attitudes of the 80’s and 90’s ? I don’t think we are, I don’t realistically think we’ll ever live without hate and prejudice but that comes from all people of all race, backgrounds and sexualities but after living through the last 15/20 year of gays right being pushed and promoted more than most other things I don’t think it needs bringing into primary schools, yes allow a lesson of ‘ there’s nothing wrong with liking anyone regardless of sex’ that’s not a problem for me at all.

But seeing as though the transgender scenario is involved that’s what I’m not comfortable with at all those kind of ideas shouldn’t be promoted at that age ! If it is something that is natural offer support services yes but I don’t see the need for lessons suggesting, teaching or advising about it, not prejudice against anything in regard to but just want kids to be allowed to be kids.
This is all they are doing, so I'm glad you agree. :D

Last edited:
I love the fact that some people convince themselves that these lessons are going to go into what the best lube for anal is (Tesco own brand is fine) and what the best poppers are (Jungle Juice Plus "leather cleaner" obviously).
:lol:

Never taken poppers, like. My mate had a go but he felt quite sick and I'm too much of a scaredy-cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back