LGBT Lessons for young children

Actually I think you’ll find this is the problem with the left.

It used to be that men were men, women were women. That was it. Back in my day, men liked women. Women with proper hairy fannies, and if you didn’t, you were obviously bent.

Nowadays the left (Corbyn, Abbott, etc) have decided that it’s okay for blokes to like cock. It’s absolutely not on, and why this country has no moral core.

God help us if the Jerries invaded tomorrow, the soldiers would be too busy with big, glistening cocks in their mouth to do anything about it.
Back in your day?!! what 3 feckin weeks ago :lol::lol:

As for the sex and relationships education, so long as it's just about relationships (which it is until kids are about 10 or 11, or at least they are in my sister's school), they should be happy to mention that some families will be made of two daddies, two mammies, or just one parent. In secondary they go into more detail. Sex as a means of reproduction is taught in science and is obviously restricted to heterosexual sex. Sex in general is taught in PSHE or something similar and can include all types of couple. Again, best to acknowledge that not everyone is straight.

My sister's school got quite a few letters of complaint last year because her teacher explicitly said to her class (9-10 year olds at the time) that two men or two women couldn't be in a relationship. That particular lie was, in itself, very confusing for the children as almost all of them are aware by this age that some people aren't straight.
My daughter growing up probably had as much exposure to gay couples than straight ones as 2 very good friends were gay ( not together) so going to the beach with one of the couple was just normal for her. She’s 19 now and has gay friends ( lads and lasses) and she honestly just sees them as friends who happen to be gay which I consider a lovely view of the world and a show successful and wonderful parents ;)

Back