LGBT Lessons for young children

This isn’t my opinion.

How Islam progressively takes over countries | God Reports

Open, free, democratic societies are particularly vulnerable. “When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well,” he notes.
When the Muslim population remains under 2% in a country, they will be seen primarily as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to other citizens.
From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population,” Dr. Hammond notes. “For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food” and increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature such food on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply.

This isn’t my opinion.

Open, free, democratic societies are particularly vulnerable. “When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well,” he notes.
When the Muslim population remains under 2% in a country, they will be seen primarily as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to other citizens.
From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population,” Dr. Hammond notes. “For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food” and increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature such food on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply.
But it is the opinion of a Christian missionary. Who clearly has no reason to discredit Islam

This isn’t my opinion.

Cannit argue with God reporting like.

Surely this can wait until secondary school. Reading and writing skills are more important than this.
I have to agree. Unless kids are asking questions in which case, simple and honest replies to those questions.

I don't think that learning this stuff will hinder young kids either - they are robust, but when the bairn wants/needs to ask the questions.

It's important that kids get taught not to discriminate and I wouldn't have a problem with it being taught to my son but, truth be told, kids are generally very accepting and don't naturally discriminate at that age. They're taught to be prejudiced, it's largely a nurture issue rather than a nature one. It's probably the parents, regardless of background, that would benefit most from such education!

Back